Chapter 3

Jiwoo's mouth hung open as she and Mrs. Choi stepped in a beautiful looking room.

"You know, this room got it's style off of La Rose de Versailles (The Rose of Versailles)." Mrs. Choi exclaimed while spinning around dreamily.

"How was it? Do you like this style?" She looked at Jiwoo.

"I love it! This room is unbelievable! It's lovely." She said, still admiring the room.

"That's great! I knew you like it!" Mrs. Choi smiled, relived that she liked it.

"You know, I always wanted a daughter. If I had one, I'll let her sleep in this dreamy bedroom. Then the mother and daughter can enjoy afternoon tea together and learn things like french, recite poem and such, like those Impressionist paintings, am I right?" Mrs. Choi giggled.

Jiwoo just looked at Mrs. Choi with a confused expression.

"Impressionist? What's that? I have no impression at all." Jiwoo giggled.

Mrs. Choi just blinked at her.

"Aww~ You're adorable!!" She squealed and hugged the girl.

"It's okay, I'm going to teach you all about it, okay?" Mrs. Choi said while holding Jiwoo's hands.

Jiwoo smiled and nodded at her.

Then they heard a bang sound from the door.

They looked at the door and found Soobin with Jiwoo's luggage on his side.

"Aigoo, Choi Soobin, you didn't have to be so loud. You scared us." Mrs. Choi sighed at the older son.

Jiwoo just keep her head down, still ashamed to face Soobin.

"Hey, wait! Soobin, come and have a chat with Jiwoo, it's her first time here. Why don't you show her around?" Mrs. Choi said as Soobin was about to leave.

Jiwoo's eyes widened.

"I'll see you later, Jiwoo." Mrs. Choi said as she walked towards the door. "Hey, what are you waiting for? Go on!" She whispered to Soobin then left the two in the room.

"I.. I'll take the rest of my lu.. luggage. Tha.. nks." Jiwoo shuttered as she walked toward her luggage.

Soobin leaned on the wall beside him then lifted a picture frame that was hung.

Two alphabet; 'ㅂㄱ'(BG) stickers attached to the wall behind the frame.

"What does that mean?" She asked cluelessly.

"This used to be Beomgyu's room." Soobin explained.

"I see. He must be really upset,that's why he-" She was cut by Beomgyu who suddenly appeared at the door.

"One room plus another room makes two rooms. It means they're for two people, not three." Beomgyu glared at her.

"You moving in here is a decision made by my parents. Your existence has nothing to do with me.  After all,my eyes can't see Miss Femtometer."  Soobin said to her while crossing his arms.

"You're-" Jiwoo got cut again but from Soobin this time.

"Don't get in my way." He glared before walking away.

"Miss Femtometer." Beomgyu sticked his tongue out then left Jiwoo dumbfounded there but decided to shrugged it of.

————————————————

The next day, Choi's family and Kim's family are having having breakfast together.

"Take your time to eat. We also have fruits today." Mrs. Choi said while putting a plate on the table and sat down.