Chapter 29

D-day has finally came.

They held it at a beautiful garden that Mrs. Choi had made a reservation.

All of Jiwoo's friends were attending including Haseul, Dahyun, Nakyung and Hueningkai. Sunghoon also attended because he still Soobin's friend.

Before the wedding starts, Jiwoo was in her dressing room.

She was feeling really nervous while getting ready with Haseul and Dahyun doing her makeup.

She's wearing a beautiful and long white dress that Mrs. Choi had picked out for her.

Beomgyu was also in the dressing room, accompanying Jiwoo because his mom forced him to.

"Ji, you're so pretty." Haseul complimented, trying to cheer the girl up because she's been looking super tense.

"I'm so nervous, I can't move." Jiwoo breathed heavily.

"What are you worried about? Everything is prepared." Dahyun said.

She only managed to smile.

"Yeah, but you might put the ring on wrong or step on your dress and fall." Beomgyu bluntly said making Jiwoo worried again.

"Stop it!" She frowned. "Don't say things like that."

"Hey, I think it's a about to start." Haseul nudged Dahyun as they left the dressing room.

Jiwoo took a deep breath and stared at herself anxiously in the mirror.

Beomgyu stared at the worried older girl from behind while sitting at a window sill.

Someone knocked on the door making her jumped. The door was opened slowly by Mrs. Choi who's peeking her head in.

"Beomie, your girlfriend is here." Mrs Choi smiled excitedly.

"Mom, for the last time, she's not my girlfriend." Beomgyu glared at his mom, slightly flustered.

"Girlfriend?! You mean the cute young girl who's Beomgyu been tutoring all those time and cause him to miss his CSAT??" Jiwoo asked excitedly, forgetting about her nervousness.

"I didn't missed it! I'm... willing to delay it for her.." He mumbled the last part.

Mrs. Choi and Jiwoo squealed together.

"Whatever! She was scared and I'm not cold-hearted like my brother!" Beomgyu crossed his arms. "Now thanks to me, she got to graduate."

"Which means you like her." Jiwoo smiled teasingly making Beomgyu groaned.

Mrs. Choi giggled. "Oh and Jiwoo dear, you look amazing! I'm sorry, I can't accompany you. Lots of things to do—oh coming!"

Mrs. Choi closed the door when someone called her. Jiwoo stood anxiously again when she remembered the wedding.

Beomgyu walked towards the door then turned to look at her.

"Noona, let me tell you a secret as your wedding gift." He said as he walked towards her.

"What is it?" She asked.

Beomgyu leaned down and whispered something to her.

Her eyes lit up and a dumb smile was plastering on her face.

"WHAT?!"

Few minutes later, the wedding started.

Jiwoo linked arms with her dad, slowly walking towards Soobin who's back facing her.

When Soobin turned around, he was astonished to see how beautiful his future wife looked.

Soobin smiled and reached out his hand for Jiwoo to take it.