Chapter 9

"Ughhhh!" Dahyun groaned. "Final exam is just around the corner!!"

"I know right!!" Haseul cried. "I'm not even prepared yet!!"

The two kept on groaning and sighing as the three of them walked in the classroom.

"What's with the long face?" Hueningkai who came from no where asked.

"Why are you so clueless!" Haseul smacked his head. "The final exam is getting nearer and you're not even feeling a little worry!"

"You are lucky that you have Choi Soobin to help you, Ji." Dahyun pouted.

"Lucky? It's not like he want to help me." Jiwoo lied even tho Soobin had helped her a couple of time.

"Not to worry, guys!" Hueningkai said, cheerfully. "I don't want to hear his name any more. I know a gift student."

"A gift student?" Haseul asked. "Stop joking please! The truly gift student here is Jiwoo."

"Yeah.." Dahyun nodded. "Class F's Choi Soobin."

Jiwoo was trying her best not to blush.

"I told you I don't want to hear his name!!" Hueningkai shouted. "I'm not joking! She's a top international student, Lina."

"Lina?" Jiwoo asked.

"She's no.1 in Russia." He exclaimed.

"It doesn't look like you've studied at all, your brain is already fried." Haseul said.

"Ji, believe me. I really know a gifted student." He said. "I performed for her once and she promised to teach everyone for the exam."

"Everyone?" Jiwoo asked.

"Yeah, everyone!"

"Alright then."

After school, the students from Class F went to Mr. Kim's restaurant where, Lina was going to tutor them.

"Take X as juli." Lina explained.

"May I asked." Haseul raised her hand. "What do you mean by 'X' and what is 'juli'?"

"Ummm... I mean 'juuuliiii'." Lina explained by making the pronunciation longer.

All of the student gave a questioned look.

"Ahh! I get it!" One of the classmates said. "I think she meant Curie, the scientists."

All the student nodded but didn't really understand.

"Lina here is one of the top international students." Hueningkai boosted while serving them some drinks but all of them just sighed.

"But in the internet says that Marie Curie conducted a pioneering research on radioactivity." Dahyun looked at her phone.

"But aren't we're learning physics right now?" Haseul asked.

"Aish! I don't know anymore!" Jiwoo messed her hair.

Dahyun got up from her sit to approach Lina.

"Lina, look at this." She showed Lina her phone.

"Hmm? No no no." Lina replied in English.

"What I mean is umm.." Lina speaked in russian that make Dahyun dropped her jaw.

"What did she said?" Jiwoo asked as Dahyun returned to her seat.

"She mentioned something about X-ray." She said.

"X-ray? Arg! This is so frustrating!" Jiwoo groaned.

"She is indeed a top international student." Haseul stated while pouting. "She's too smart for us to even understand."

Dahyun sighed. "I don't think we can pass the final exam."