Chapter 2

As Jiwoo head back at her house, she didn't want to think of what had happened at school anymore so she just watch some kdrama in her bedroom while lying down on her bed.

A few moments later, her dad called her for dinner.

She lazily got body out of bed and went downstairs then sat infront of her dad on the dining table.

"It's awesome right? I mean our new house." Her dad smiled while looking around.

"Yeah! Really awesome! But somehow, this house look a little crooked though." She giggled.

"Nonsense. I design it myself you know. It's different from those dishonest contractors. Our house is built with good and strong meterials. It's going to last for a long, long time." Her dad said.

Her dad was actually a chef and the owner of his own restaurant. But he built the house as a request from his wife who had just passed.

Jiwoo just smile and nod at her dad.

Meanwhile, her friends were standing outside her house.

"This is the place right?" Hueningkai asked from outside the house along while Haseul and Dahyun.

"I think so." Dahyun answered.

"But why does this house look a little crooked?" Asked Haseul.

"I think so too. Maybe it was inspired by the tower of Pisa." Dahyun said.

"Jiwoo, my wife! Father-in-law!" Hueningkai shouted while banging on the door, making the Jiwoo and her dad shocked.

"Who's making that fuss? Who's his father-in-law? Who said he could call me that?" Mr. Kim asked as he walked at the door and opened it.

"Hello." Hueningkai bowed as the door opened.

Jiwoo peeked at the door gasped when she saw her friends.

"Kai? Haseul? Dahyun?" She called.

"Ha! Jiwoo! Congratulations on your new house! Here I brought a gift for you." Hueningkai walked to her with bright smile.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. It's been along time." Haseul and Dahyun said in union.

Mr. Kim just nodded and smile at them.

Hueningkai suddenly kneeled infront of Mr. Kim.

"I'm your future son-in-law. I'm HueningKai. Please leave Jiwoo to me. I promise to take care of her. I will love her forever." Hueningkai said, making Mr. Kim creeped out.

"Hey, what's wrong with this young man. You're scaring me." Mr. Kim said.

"A..aa he likes to joke around." Jiwoo said.

"Hahaha.. I'm not joking. Dad- "

"Stop joking!" Mr. Kim cut him. "Jiwoo, show around our house to your friends. While I get the the foods ready and we'll having dinner together, okay?"

"A..aa sure.. come on guys."

But Hueningkai still bother Mr. Kim by wanting to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This Hadron Gollider machine uses a super magnetic field to increase the speed of charge particles to the speed of light and make them collide in order to study the basic properties of matter. The particles used are the size of a Femtometer. One femtometer is 1 millionth of the more common denominator,nanometer. It's very small." The teacher at Central Institute of Physics explains to Soobin and the other students that got invited there.