Chapter 7

The next morning, Soobin and Jiwoo walked to school together. Although, they still maintain some space from each other.

Since the whole school already know they're living together, there's no point hiding it anymore.

Suddenly a guy stopped in front of Jiwoo, made her stopped as well.

"Hey, miss. Do you want to buy a pen for charity?"  The guy asked.

"Umm sure.. how much is it?"

"5,000 won per pen."

"What?? That pen is too expensive."

"Hey, if you don't buy one, you'll have a bad luck."

"What?"

"How about this, I will sell two pens for 5,000 won."

"Really?" Jiwoo asked and taking the pen, faking interest. Then she threw it at the guy and ran away.

"Hey!" The guy shouted.

"Finally I lost him." She panted.

"Miss, we meet again in this crowded place." The guy appeared again.

Jiwoo was going to run away but the guy hold his wrist.

"Don't run! I consider this to be fate. But a pen for charity."

"I said I don't want it!" Jiwoo shouted, trying to get off his grip but he was too strong.

"What do you mean not? Where's your wallet?" The guy then put his hand on her bag.

"Hey! Don't touch my stuff! Let go!" She shouted but the guy won't listen.

"Let her go." Somebody said.

"Soobin!"

"Why should I listen to you?" The guy smirked.

"If you don't let her go, according to Articles 302 of the Criminal Code, a person deprives another of their freedom to move,illegaly, will be put in a jail for 5 years or less." Soobin explained while folding his arms at his chest.

"Hey, we're just holding hands." The guy smiled.

"Who's holding-ah!"

"What jail time? Don't bullshit me!" The guy let go of Jiwoo, causing her to fall then he ran away.

Soobin looked at Jiwoo who was sitting at the grass.

Soobin sighed and lend her his hand.

She blinked at him a few times and took his hand as he helped her stand up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the end of the semester. Summer break is about to start. I hope all of you will use the time wisely." The classroom teacher said.

"SCHOOL'S OUT!" The teacher shouted causing the whole class cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright! Food is ready!" Mr. Kim said while putting the dishes on the table.

"But that looks weird." Beomgyu pointed at one weird looking dish.

Everyone stared at it. "What is that?"

"It's tofu." Mr. Kim said making them nodded.

"Jiwoo made it. She tried to make some dishes today." Mr. Kim explained and they chuckled awkwardly.

"I-it's doesn't look very good, but it should taste fine." Jiwoo awkwardly smiled, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"I'll try some." Mr. Choi volunteered and picked a big the tofu.