Chapter 5

Jiwoo was heading home after school.

Little did she know, Hueningkai was actually following her because he's been feeling curious where did she live.

When she entered the house, he hid at the bushes.

A few minutes later, he saw Jiwoo was sweeping the floor outside the house.

Then she went back inside.

Hueningkai was about to leave when suddenly he spotted Sunghoon infront of the house. Hueningkai stopped and hid behind the bushes again.

"What? Jiwoo is a maid at Park Sunghoon's house!" Hueningkai gasped. "It can't be! Ahh! This is messed up!" He messed with his hair then left.

Meanwhile

"Hello, Mrs. Choi." Sunghoon bowed as Mrs. Choi opened the door.

"Sunghoon, come in." Mrs. Choi smiled as Sunghoon walked in.

"Wait here. I'll call Soobin." Mrs. Choi said then went upstairs.

"Soobin, Sunghoon is here looking for you. Come down stairs." Mrs. Choi said.

Soobin was about to go downstairs when he remembered something.

He knocked on Jiwoo's door and opened it.

"Is it time for dinner?" Jiwoo asked, looking up from her book.

"It's still early. Stop thinking about food." Soobin sighed. "Finish the exercise before dinner."

"What? I don't think I can. Can I continue after dinner?" She pouted while doing a puppy face.

"Before! The exam is tomorrow. Finish them now." Soobin finalised then closed the door.

"Why are you here?" Soobin looked at Sunghoon while walking downstairs.

"I realised that I took the your notebook." Sunghoon said, handing Soobin his notebook.

"You could've given it to me tomorrow."

"Hey, tomorrow is exam. I was worried that you won't do as well as me without this notebook." Sunghoon said. "I was fair, okay."

"I'm fine. I didn't plan on studying tonight." Soobin said.

Thud thud thud

Sunghoon looked up the ceiling when they heard the sound coming from upstairs.

"You should go." Soobin looked at Sunghoon, trying to hide his panic. "It'd be terrible if you couldn't even get third place."

"I'll tell your mom-"

"Its fine. I tell her." He cut Sunghoon and pushed him towards the door.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Sunghoon said.

Soobin nodded and closed the door but Sunghoon pushed it open again while looking inside back.

Soobin's eyes widened/

"Hey!" Sunghoon pointed behind Soobin.

"It's-"

"Beomgyu!" Sunghoon smiled.

Soobin looked behind him, found Beomgyu ran towards them.

"It's been long time. You're grown taller."

"Are you still in second place at school?" Beomgyu asked.

Sunghoon closed his eyes to control his anger.

"Just my luck to be in the same school as your brother who always first." Sunghoon said while glaring at Soobin.

"Hey, why aren't you staying for dinner?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Our exam is tomorrow." Soobin answered

"But he still had to eat,right?" Mrs. Choi said as Sunghoon nodded. "I made seafood soup. Come on."

"No!" Soobin said quickly. "Umm if Sunghoon doesn't do well in exam tomorrow, everyone will be disappointed."

"Really? Who's going to be disappointed?" Sunghoon raised an eyebrow.

"Me." Soobin answered making Sunghoon look at him in awe. "Mom, I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

"Alright. Come again, okay?" Mrs. Choi said before walking inside.

"Soobin, I didn't know you cared about me." Sunghoon said while pouting.

"Yeah, sure. You should go back and study." Soobin said.

"Alright. See you." Sunghoon waved then walked away as Soobin close the door.

"Who's that?" Jiwoo asked from the stairs.

"Armstrong." Soobin answered, walking pass her.

"Armstrong? Who's that?" Jiwoo asked herself.

Night came, Jiwoo was practicing english while Soobin help her.

"Pay attention in class, okay." Soobin reminded her after they finished practiced saying the words.

"I always pay attention." She said.

Soobin look at at her in disbelief.

"But the teacher is not as clear as you are."

"Finish this sheet." He gave her a paper. "Check the dictionary for words you don't know and memorised them."

After about an hour, she finally finished it. "I'm done-"

She stopped as she saw him sleeping beside her while his head on his arm at the table.

'This past week, he's been staying up late to tutor me. I might asking too much from him.'

Jiwoo laid her head beside Soobin.

'He's really is handsome.. and smart too.'

She smiled.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Choi came in with a tray of snack.

She was caught off guarded to see the two asleep beside each other at the table.

Suddenly an idea pop on Mrs. Choi mind.

She took out her phone and snap a few picture of them while smiling.

The next day, Jiwoo was walking up the stairs at school.

Then she found Soobin walking by while yawning.

'Did he not sleep well?

Will that affect his concentration?

I should at least thank him right?

But he forbade me from talking to him at school.

Whatever!'

Jiwoo ran towards Soobin while nobody was there.

"Thanks." She muttered but loud enough for Soobin to hear.

He hummed in respond.

"Fighting." He said that makes Jiwoo stopped walking and smiled.

Jiwoo entered her classroom and greeted her friends.

After a few minutes, the bell ring and the teacher come in aw they stared the test.