Chapter 11

After a few days, Mrs. Choi, Jiwoo and Beomgyu waited nervously on the living room for Soobin's result to come out.

Soobin walked to the living room and sat on the chair.

He flipped opened his book with one hand and read it.

"Soobin, aren't you curious about your results?" Jiwoo asked.

"No. He doesn't even care about his results so we always check for him." Mrs. Choi said.

"It's out!" Beomgyu shouted, holding his ipad.

"Really?" Jiwoo looked at the ipad.

"Hurry! Enter his name!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed, nervously.

"Okay." Beomgyu answered then entered Soobin's name.

Soobin suddenly felt anxious about it so he secretly peeking through the ipad from aside.

"Did he pass?" Jiwoo asked.

"He did! 100 out of 100 on all of his exam!" Beomgyu said in relieved then they all cheered.

Soobin sighed in relieved also then went back to his reading.

"Soobin,you're so amazi-" Jiwoo ran to hug Soobin but he stopped her.

"No! My wrist!" He shouted.

"Sorry.." She smiled innocently and went back to her seat.

'I could really be a genius.

But that was weird..

I never felt anxious about my grades before..'

He thought.

Later on that day, Jiwoo went on a grocery shopping on her own.

"Hey, Kim Jiwoo." Someone called her.

She turned on her back and spotted Sunghoon.

"How's Soobin doing? Is he okay?" Sunghoon asked as he made his way towards her. "I mean, his wrist."

Jiwoo nodded. "He's fine. The doctor said that he can remove the cast next week."

"That's good." He smiled. "It was a bit worrying when the doctor talked about its sequela."

"Sequela?"

"This kind of wrist injury is serious. If it doesn't heal properly,it might affect all wrist movements in the future." Sunghoon stated. "For example, he likes to play tennis and conduct experiments. They will all be affected."

"What?"

"Plus, he injured his right hand. He even find it hard to write."

"Is it that serious?" Jiwoo asked. "He didn't tell us anything. How did you know?"

"I took him to the clinic. He was sitting beside me during the exam. I thought he was fainting."

"That's terrible!" The girl frowned. "Who was it that caused him to injure his wrist? You have to tell me. I need to deal with that person."

"You?" He asked then smirked in disbelief.

She nodded, determinedly.

"You have no idea?" He chuckled. "Your lucky charm caused it."

"What?!" Jiwoo shouted as her mouth hung opened.

After finishing her groceries ,Jiwoo walked lifelessly towards a tree at the park.

"It was me.." She sighed as if she's talking to the tree. "I was the one who hurt Soobin."

"My handmade charm caused his bone to fracture. There might be negative consequences in his future." She continued as she sat down at the tree.