Chapter 14

Summer Holiday had passed by and it's the first day of going to university.

Jiwoo woke up and did her morning routine like usual.

But ever since the incident between her and Soobin, the scene kept on replaying in her dream.

Ever since the graduation day, Soobin hasn't been home for most of the summer.

They hardly talked even though they live under the same roof.

She packed her stuff and wore her clothes which was a baby blue dress and her hair's in ponytail.

She went downstairs to eat breakfast but still in daze, unaware of her surroundings.

While she was eating breakfast, the scene of her and Soobin on graduation replaying in her mind.

She sighed and realised a person was sitting infront her.

Then she quickly snapped out of her thoughts.

'Soobin!'

But he just gave her an uninterested look.

"Hmm? Soobin, why are you wearing those plain outfits?" Mrs. Choi tilted her head. "What about the clothes I prepared?"

The night before,Mrs. Choi had prepared Soobin a baby blue shirt that will match Jiwoo's but Soobin came out wearing a plain white polo.

"I'm not wearing it." Soobin answered plainly.

"Why~?" Her mom whined.

"I don't want to look like her." He shot a glare at Jiwoo.

Jiwoo just pouted as they continued eating their breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, Jiwoo and Soobin left for their first day of school.

[Time Skips]

Jiwoo along with her friends just finished their classes so they decided to check out all the clubs.

"Hi!" A lady/senior approached them. "Here's a kaleidoscope for each of you three beauties. We're from the Kid's Play Club. Our stall is right over there. You're welcome to take a look."

"Thank you." Three of them bowed as the lady walked away.

"It looks interesting." Dahyun said,amazed by the kaleidoscope. "Should we check it out?"

"Let's go."

As they walked towards the stall,they discovered there were more clubs that's promoting.

"I wonder which club Soobin is planning to join." Jiwoo said. "It would be nice if we were in the same club."

"Soobin? You're asking for too much." Haseul shook her head. "A guy like him won't be interested in joining these kinds of clubs."

"You're right.." Jiwoo smiled bitterly.

"Hey, I think that's the Polytechnic Institute." Dahyun pointed at a building. "Let's take a look."

"Okay." They replied and followed Dahyun.

As soon as they arrived infront of the building, their mouth parted.

"This is the Polytechnic Institute." Haseul mouth still wide open.

"As expected, this place is filled with male students from Class A and Class B." Dahyun said.

"There are so many guys," Jiwoo said. "It's almost like a boys' school."

"Isn't this better?" Dahyun tilted her head. "It means there are less girls surrounding Soobin."