Chapter 10

Two week later, Class F's homeroom teacher walked inside the classroom, holding their exam papers.

All of the students sat in silents, waiting for the teacher to speak.

"Congratulation, you guys!!" The teacher cheered. "I never seen such a beautiful marks from this class!!"

All of the students started to cheered when the teacher handed them their papers.

"And of course the highest marks goes to Kim Jiwoo once again." The teacher handed Jiwoo her paper. "Keep it up."

"I will!" She beamed while holding her paper with a big grin on her face.

The teacher went to Hueningkai's table and sighed.

"Hueningkai.. you're the only one who hasn't changed." The teacher handed his paper. "Why can't you take this exam seriously?! This is your last exam to make sure you entered the college you wanted! Yet you didn't even care."

Hueningkai looked at his paper with no expression.

"Nah.. I have no interest in study." He laid his head on the table.

The teacher sighed. "Fine. Let's moving a long."

~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" Jiwoo shouted as she entered the house.

"Really? You will be entering the top university in Korea?!" She heard her father exclaimed, making her jogged to the living room.

"Who is?" She asked.

"Soobin will enter the top university." Her father stated. "So he will take the exam tomorrow."

"Really?!" Jiwoo looked at Soobin. "Fighting! I hope you pass.. which you will.."

"Aigoo.. it would be nice if Jiwoo enter it as well." Mr. Kim sighed.

"She can't since she is too dumb to enter." Beomgyu retorted. "Even the normal university wouldn't even accept her."

"Now, Beomie. Don't be rude!" Mrs. Choi scolded the youngest but he just rolled his eyes.

[Night]

"Hmm.. if Soobin will enter the top university tomorrow. It has to be perfect!" Jiwoo said while laying on her bed. "How can I make it perfect for tomorrow without any bother?"

An idea suddenly popped in her mind. "I know! I can make a lucky charm for him!"

She started to took out some stuffs to make a lucky charm for Soobin.

After an hour she made it, she snuck in his room and hung the lucky charm on Soobin's bag.

~~~~~~~~~

All of the family members were having breakfast except for Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim, as always because they had to go to work.

But Soobin couldn't stop coughing.

"Are you alright, Binnie?" Mrs. Choi asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Soobin replied but started coughing again.

"Are you sick?"

"Yeah.. I woke up with a sore throat."

"Aigoo.. why do you have to be sick on exam day?"

"Do you have any flu tablets?" Soobin asked. "That sould do it."

"I have some." Jiwoo said as she ran to get it.

She comeback and gave him the flu tablet and water.

Soobin swallowed it then suddenly realised something.