twelve

I messaged the girls a couple days ago for the girls night plans so we planned to have it tonight.

We originally were going to stay in. But we thought it would be fun to go out and go bowling.

I was looking for something to wear. I was just happy Serena got off of work so she could come with us.

I grabbed black skinny jeans, a black cami crop top, and a black and white flannel.

I go over to my mirror to start fixing up my hair. I was going to put my hair into alien buns.

As I was doing my hair, Wesley walked in. "Where are you going?" He asked laying on my bed.

"Girls night at the bowling alley." I answer. I split my hair in half so I could put it up.

Evan was tattooing late tonight so he didn't have any one to hang with. "I was thinking of getting another tattoo." He randomly spoke.

I look at him through the mirror while putting the other bun up. I turn to look at him so I could talk to him.

"Where?" I ask curious. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo soon. I've always wanted one.

He told me he was thinking of one on his thigh. "Jordan, when are you going to get one?" He asked.

He had a decent amount of tattoos. Even a couple on his face. It does make him a little intimidating.

But under all the tattoos and weed, he's super sweet. He just doesn't show it much.

"I've actually been thinking of getting one." I figured I could hang out with him while I wait for Serena to be ready.

We were riding together since we're supposed to meet them there. "I think you should get a neck tat." He teased towards me.

I purse my lips while shaking my head. "I don't think that'll be a good idea." I don't think it would look good on me.

Some people can rock neck tats but I can't. We talk for about ten minutes until Serena comes in here.

"You two have fun." Wes smiled as we walked out of the house. We told him bye and get into Serena's car.

She was going to be driving us so I was going to text Colby on the way there. "I'm glad we're getting this girls night." She made conversation.

"Me too. It'll be nice to get away from the guys." I agree with her. "What about Colby?" She smirked towards me.

I look at her confused as she kept her eyes on the road. "What do you mean what about Colby?" I ask confused.

She inhaled a breath while driving. "You know, Jordan. I can tell you enjoy hanging out with him." I give her a look like I'm even more confused.

"Yeah, cause we're friends." I honestly have no idea what she's trying to get at.

She glanced at me again, but quickly went back to looking at the road.

"I have a hard time believing that." She laughed towards me. That's when it hit me about what she was talking about.

She was accusing me of liking Colby. "Woah there. I do not like Colby in any way shape or form." I defend myself.

"You say that now. I won't say anything else but I'll be silently waiting for one of you to make a move." I just roll my eyes.

I don't even think I like Colby. I mean, yeah we hang out a lot and my heart rises every time he texts me.

I get butterflies whenever I see him walk through the door and I smile whenever he does.

Holy shit, I think I like Colby. I didn't even realize I did. So hopefully Serena doesn't say shit.