twenty-eight

I was currently on my way to Colby's apartment. We were finally going to tell the world what happened in Miami.

I was nervous to tell the world. When I walk in, they were sitting on their couch. The past couple of weeks have been pretty chill.

I've just been laying low and working. They looked over and smiled weakly towards me.

"How're you feeling?" Sam asked me nicely. I sigh while sitting next to him.

They both know how much this affected me and how it was in a negative way.

This is a pretty big thing to finally talk about. But I know I need to talk about it.

"I'm feeling alright. A little nervous to relive everything." I admit to them both.

They were looking at me softly. Colby places his hand on my knee softly causing me to look at him.

He had a certain softness about him. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." He said in barely a whisper.

I shook my head towards him. "I want to do it. It's not fair to my roommates to don't know why I was getting nightmares."

They looked in between each other and nodded. I have to do this. They set everything up and we sat in front of the camera.

I could feel my hands shake a little bit. I'm guessing Colby noticed but couldn't do anything.

We don't want to tell people we're an item yet. Only our friends and family.

We film it over at Sams knowing he has all the footage. Sam starts talking about how off we've been feeling recently.

"Personally, I know it hasn't affected me too much. I've been able to hang out with friends and go out." Colby spoke.

I watched him as I spoke. "I think it's hit these two a little bit harder." He pointed to the both of us as we nodded.

"I've seen Sam post things on Instagram and Jordan has been getting nightmares." I frown while looking at the ground.

Colby started talking about how scary everything is. Sam explains how we were going to talk about Miami.

"This is a story that we haven't even told our families." Sam spoke.

"Mom, I'm sorry." Colby apologized. We finished the intro and go up to watch the footage we have.

I sit by Colby while he sits in the middle of us. We watch the intro the video, causing me to hold my breath.

"There's a full working office next door." Sam on screen said. We shake our heads and look at the camera.

"It was not an office." I shake my head towards it. We watch the footage of us climbing in as I start to shake again.

Colby noticed again so he sneakily put his hand on my leg. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers.

We're sitting so close they won't notice. It's crazy how that was over two months ago.

It feels like it just happened. We talk about most of the footage we got that morning.

When we got done with the watching over the footage and we sit on the couch.

This was the scary part. Colby sits in the middle again, which is fine with me.

I was going to let them explain most of it. "It was the first time I saw a weapon pointed to my face." Sam explained.

"Get the fuck down. You're so fucked, we got you. You're absolutely fucked." I repeat everything they were telling us.