twenty-three

"You're going to be safe right?" I ask Colby as he makes sure he has everything.

Him, Sam, Corey, and Jake are going to the Biltmore tonight to film. It's going to be their first paranormal video.

I wasn't going to go with them because my mental health still wasn't the greatest.

They understood it completely, especially Sam and Colby. He looked at me softly once he realized he had everything.

"You know I'm going to be safe for you. You'll call me if you get a nightmare right?" He asked.

I nodded my head towards him. He looked around his room for a second.

He picked up a hoodie that he wears often. He hands it towards me as I look at it and then up at him.

"Take it. I've been wearing it so it should still smell like me." I look at him softly. He doesn't show it much, but he's so sweet.

I make sure to wrap my arms around him. I honestly didn't want him to leave. But I know it's something he wants to get into.

And I support him one hundred percent. As we stand there hugging each other, embracing, there was a knock on the door.

We pulled away as it opened. We turned to see it was Sam. "We're about to go. You ready?" He asked looking at us.

Colby nodded his head while I put the hoodie on. He was right, it did still smell like him.

I follow him down the stairs to see everyone was down there. I walk over towards Corey to see he was talking to Devyn.

"You're going to watch over them right?" I grab his attention. I didn't even have to say their names.

And he knew what I was talking about. He nodded his head. "It'll be hard, but don't worry." He explained.

Even though they were leaving tonight, I was excited for tonight. We were having a girls night with everyone.

Serena, Kat, Devyn, me, and even Tara. I invited Spencer to see if she wanted to come, but she hasn't said anything yet.

We all shared our goodbyes to the boys and they drove off. I was definitely nervous about sleeping alone tonight.

But Colby wasn't always going to be able to stay with me every single night. It just sucks knowing I got used to sleeping next to him.

Us girls went into the living room with the bar. Currently, it was just me, Kat, and Devyn.

We were waiting for Tara, Serena, and Spencer. "I'm surprised you didn't go with them." Devyn spoke up.

They both turned over towards me. "I just wasn't feeling it." I scrunch my nose.

Don't get me wrong, I wanna go ghost hunting with them. I just heard it drains a lot of energy.

Once I start feeling like myself again, I'm definitely going to go. "Be honest. Do you believe in ghosts?" Kat asked.

"For me, I think it depends. I don't really know." Devyn shrugs. They then both turn over towards me.

I was nervous for a second but I started talking. "I have an open mind about it but I've never had anything personally happen."

We talk about it while we wait for them to come. And before we knew it, Tara and Serena showed up.

Aaron was out with some of his other friends so we had the house to ourselves.

It was defiently quiet without Jake here. "You know, we should play one last prank on the guys." Kat smirked.

Only two of us were for here for the prank wars. Tara, Serena, and I don't know what all to do.