fifteen

These past couple of days without my friends have been lonely. I've had the house to myself so it's been weird.

I'm used to Evan or Wesley screaming. Plus, I got used to Colby coming over and being with me.

But luckily they came back yesterday, and today, we're going over to the boys for a New Year party.

I haven't seen them since they came back so I was very excited. I was currently looking for something to wear.

I wanted to look good for Colby honestly. I put on fishnets with jean shorts.

I put on a white cami that went to my mid stomach. I put on Colby's flannel that he let me borrow and I kept.

I do my hair and makeup which takes me about an hour and a half. Right when I get done, Serena walks in.

She had on skinny jeans, a Phora sweatshirt, and thick combat boots. "Damn, S. You look hot." I hype her up.

She does a couple poses which makes me laugh. "We're ready whenever you are." She informs me.

I nod while getting up. I make sure to grab my bag that had everything I need in it.

I slip on my hightop vans while making sure I look decent. "Who's flannel is that?" She asked.

I blush a little bit. "It's Colby's." I admit to her. Colby and I talked everyday when he was gone.

He virtually introduced me to his parents and they were super sweet people.

I could tell Colby was a momma's boy. And I might've teased him for it, but it was nice.

We even fell asleep on the phone a couple times. It felt like high school shit but I was really starting to like him.

He was everything I was looking for in a guy. I don't know how he feels but hopefully it's the same way.

"When are you two going to date?" She asked crossing her arms. She had an eyebrow rose towards me.

I just shrug while putting my backpack on. "I just have to wait for him to ask if he ever will." I tell her as we go into the living room.

The boys were smoking their dab pens so I guess they were pre gamming a little bit.

I ask if they're ready and they nodded their head. We all walked outside towards my car.

We blast music to the party so we could get in the mood. We were getting there early so we could have a decent parking spot.

When we pull in, my heart was racing. I was so excited to see Colby. It's been too long since I've seen him.

When I go inside, I instantly scan around the room for him. I see him walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen.

"Colby!" I squeal towards him. As he turns to me, I run over towards him. He opened his arms wide for me.

I jump into his arms as he holds me tightly. "I fucking missed you." I whisper in his ear. He gently sits me down.

He softly looks down at me causing me to get butterflies. "I was gone for a week, Jordan. I think you're attached." He teased.

I knew he wasn't going going to say it, but I knew he missed me too. I just shrug proudly while going upstairs.

I was going to put my bags in his room. Once thrown in his room, I go back to the kitchen.

I could see Colby tilt his head back with Sam. "You two taking shots without me?" I ask laughing.

They both turn over towards me. "You wanna take one with us?" I nod my head.