Prologue (Redone)

By fixed, I mean grammar-

Yn:' Wonder what's going on to-'

As you were perplexed within your thoughts, a woman had fallen on the sidewalk in front of you.

Yn:" Huh?"

Blood was splattered everywhere; the sheer gore of the whole situation would make any man or woman puke. But you only stared, stared at the body of a dead woman who had her entire head caved in. You slowly pulled out your phone as people watched; they as well did the following by pulling out their phones. Dial the emergency helpline.

911 What's your emergency

Yn: "Someone just committed suicide and landed right in front of me"

Excuse me, sir... can you repeat that?

Yn: "Someone who committed suicide landed right in front of me"

Alright, sir, we will send an ambulance.

Yn:" What in the god-"

You stood by the body, you couldn't think straight as you backed up from the body. You kept staring at her head, which was the most... weirdly captivating part.

Yn:" Holy fuck"

You stared up from where she supposedly fell and saw multiple people looking down. But one noticeably caught your eye; one man was standing atop the roof. Quickly turning away, seeing you. You unsteadily pulled out your phone once more, almost dropping it.

911 What's your-

Yn:" I- I dont have time, p-please I just called in an emergency o-of someone committing suicide. I- I dont think it's a sui- it's a suicide anymore. A man was staring down from the top of the building. I- I think he's trying to run away. I-"

Sir, please stay calm and, and sit still, we are going to stay on the line, explain what's going on.

Yn:" Well- A woman landed r-right in front of me, so I called the police. You- I called, and so I reported it in. But then I looked upwards to see a man angered; he just- he- He killed her- He pushed her off the building-"

Okay, sir, we understand. Please calm down and back away from the building. Stay on the line and inform us if he moves.

You heard screams from inside the building, standing on the opposite side of the street. You terrifyingly watched the man push a woman away from the door, stuck in the same situation as you.

Yn:" He did! He just came running out of the building, he- he- He's running!"

Sir at all costs stay away from the suspect, he could be dangerous. Please inform us how he looks.

You glance at him; he is sprinting down the street. Scurrying away as quickly and efficiently.

Yn:" H-he's a Caucasian man, brown hair, and has a large scar on his left cheek! Light blue shirt and black pants! They are running towards the center of the city!"

Thank you, sir; People are at your current location.

Yn: "Y-yeah, thank you!"

Your hands were shaking severely, twitching even at the sight of the woman. But on the other side of the street, so was the other girl. Turning over to the man, who people avoided; you thought.

Yn: ' Maybe I can- No I- He- I- SCREW IT!'

Your body soon started to move; your arms were moving back and forth as your legs were having a shocking feeling. Running down the streets, the man looked back to see you making your way over to him. He quickly strafed into an open alleyway, not far behind you. screaming.