Chapter 11: Forever fall

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 700 READS?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Good witch:" Alright, class, this is the forever fall forest. As many of you know, this is called due to it always being fall in this area. The trees mimicking the color to scare off multiple Grimm. Now does anyone know why?"

You of course didn't pay any attention, as you were paying close attention to a scratch mark on a tree. For if Grimm truly did leave this place alone, what did that?

???:" Because Grimm don't like the color red?"

Good witch:" No, because these trees produce a pigment that repels the Grimm scent"

Yn:' That's stupidly smart, but why do Grimm still appear here then?'

Good witch:" Follow along, students, remember that even if this place seems beautiful. There will be a thorn somewhere in the middle to prick your hands. For professor Peach has assigned you all to collect sap from."

Stopping, Miss good witch turns around, facing her whole class. Pulling out a jar of already filled sap.

Good witch:" Each of you is to collect at least one whole jar of sap, collecting more will increase your grade potential."

Turning she continues to walk on her way to a tree, grabbing a hook and sticking it inside the tree filling up another jar.

Good witch:" However, being this forest filled of creature from Grimm, I will need all of you to stay close and near me at all times. As well as if you do need to wander off, stay as close to your teammates as possible. I know all of you are grown adults, but we do need you to be careful at all times. You will be back here at four a clock, have fun"

Yn:" Jaune you want me to tag along"

Jaune:" yeah sure! You don't even need to ask"

 You follow Jaune and pass team BRSY, sharing a look from Blake as she is nudged in the forehead by Weiss Schnee"

Weiss:" No distractions"

Yn:" So these three are part of your team, correct?"

Jaune:" Yes, thanks again for helping me study"

Pyrrha turns to you and starts walking backwards.

Pyrrha:" Thank you for helping Jaune, I will be able to train him now"

Nora:" But training is boring! Jaune fight me when we get back to the school"

You smile before dropping it as Jaune backhands your head.

Yn:" What the hell?"

Jaune:" That's for all the hours you put me through"

Ren:" I would have never thought you would be Jaunes first choice to out for studying"

Yn:" Yeah, well it surprised me too, he was being too lazy to do anything, so I had to smack him out of it"

Pyrrha:" Should have made him train while you were at it, make him do ten push ups every wrong answer"

Yn:" if that were the case, I don't think Jaune would have lived another day"

Jaune:" Hey!"

Yn:" I'm kidding!"

You said, flicking his forehead, you stick your tongue out as a rebellion.

Nora:" I like him"

Ren:" You like everyone"

Nora:" Not true"

Yn:" Well then let's start pushing the sap?"

You grabbed a hook, stabbing one of the trees quickly to avoid it feeling pain.