Volume 3 Chapter 32 (Volume 3 finale)

Why does this chapter have more reads than the one before. I know ur skipping chapters ._.

_

Pulling out your scroll, you go through your contacts and press Ozpins number, putting it up to your ear as you run. Crashing through the side doors, you roll on the ground before picking yourself up.

Yn:" Ozpin!"

Ozpin:" Ln? What is it?"

Yn:" Bring Pyrrha Nikos and call her to your office as soon as possible, we have an impossible decision right now"

Ozpin:" Why would I Mr. Ln?"

Yn:" We already know you son of a bitch and stop playing games, the power of the maidens could be stolen at any minute"

Ozpin:" She's already being brought"

Yn:" Thank you, I need you to give me access to the vault through the main elevator"

Ozpin:" Done, hurry Yn. This could le-"

Yn:" I know! I'm sorry I haven't contacted you in a bit, I was a bit busy wiping out Grimm"

Ozpin:" So it was you?"

Yn:" Yes, now is Pyrrha running as we speak?"

Ozpin:" Yes from her dorms after her match"

Yn:" You can thank me later"

Hanging up the call you slide again as you turn, seeing the elevator. Reaching it you press it immediately as it's taking too long, you think of punching and prying the elevator.

Yn:' They won't be able to make it if I do'

You were forced to wait for the elevator, and once it did open you ran inside pressing a floor above. And ran out, and once it did you jumped down the huge way down.

Yn:' Speedy and efficient'

Lights were flashing through your eyes, the fire on your right eye was trailing down with you. Suddenly a loud crash was heard with your contact with the ground.

Yn:" Okay okay hurry!"

Prying the doors open once more, you punch through launching the door through the hallway.

Yn:" Cinder?"

You said for some reason calling out to her, but no. No one was there, you eased your way down the hallway. Feeling an intense amount of energy near here, it almost felt... relaxing for some reason. 

You etched your hands on the walls, gently lit by the fires of the torches. Bouncing green, only able to be emitted by specific light sources.

Yn:" This seems too surreal, being somewhere I never thought I would be as a child. So... it was wow."