Volume 3 Chapter 30: Phase 4

3200 reads already!?  H U H

Port:" IT LOOKS LIKE OUR NEXT CONTESTANTS ARE! PENNY POLENDINA FROM ATLAS ACADEMY! AND HER OPPONENT WILL BE.... PYRRHA NIKOS FROM BEACON!

Penny:" salutation Pyrrha Nikos"

She said, waving her hand off to her, before putting it back onto her hip.

Penny:" It's an honor to finally meet you!"

Pyrrha only looked down at her hands, before looking up to see Penny again.

Penny:" This is going to be so much fun!"

Port:" BEGIN!"

Penny made some swords appear out of thin air; they were all being maneuvered by her hand gestures. Which she threw at Pyrrha, who blocked as much as she could with her sword, before strafing and running to Penny, who made a barrage of them surrounding her.

Pyrrha's weapon turned into a spear which circulated around blocking each one of the knives. She was quickly able to slash at her aura, making her summon more. The knives formed into a giant spear which forced Pyrrha to backflip away

Port:" My word! What a tremendous display by Mrs Polendina!"\

===============

Out in some hallways, Mercury was running as quick as he possibly could before getting thrown to the ground.

Mercury:" Fuck-"

Looking up, he sees someone waving a ginormous sword at him.

Qrow:" So, mind answering me some questions? I'm sure the big man himself would like to hear about them."

Mercury:" Fuck off!"

Mercury stood up trying to attack Qrow, only for Qrow to strafe with no effort and trip him.

Qrow:" Sorry kid, but you're no match for me"

Lifting his sword up, as he stabs his legs. Mercury immediately screams before Qrow speaks.

Qrow:" We already know your legs are metal, you dumbass, you cybernetic shithead. Nobody will hear you either way; this is a secluded area you ran to. The other two spots would be a girl or a woman. And you got hell of unlucky to meet me"

Mercury:" I won't tell you anything"

Qrow smiled.

Qrow:" I like the way you think, sadly I am going to need some information here"

Qrow completely cut off the legs of mercury,

Qrow:" Whether you like it or not"

Throwing Mercury over the hallway, he hits the wall, sliding down it.

Qrow;" How the hell did you sneak your way in? That's one hell of a disguise you 've got. Too bad im not brain dead like other people."

Qrow kicked Mercury's head; he groaned before he tried punching Qrow. In failure Roman only kicks his head hard enough for him to bleed; the low reserves of aura for him were starting to give... bad results.

Qrow:" You have no aura and you still want to fight, try a bit harder"

Lifting him up, he smashed his whole body to the wall as voices were heard from the arena.

Mercury:" I sunk in by... going up your ass- ARGH"

He got plastered onto the wall again; blood was being drilled down the wall.

Qrow:" Tell me unless you don't want to see another light of day, and of course you turn out just like your father"

Mercury:" What?"