Volume 3 Chapter 25: Search

Alright so IMA try something different see if you can spot it throughout the chapter, so please tell me if you like it or not.

===========
Neo's POV

Run! Go! I have to make it! Please! Longer! Don't fall! Please! You can go further than this come on!

I ran towards Beacon Academy unaware of the possible dangers ahead, but it didn't matter to me. I only wanted to reach Yn so he could put a stop to all of this; he's the strongest person I know. He has to solve this; he just has to.

Making it to the gate, I banged my hands on it, making a rattling sound. Even pressing the button on the right, taking too long, I ran back a few feet before turning to the gate and jumping over it. I could feel eyes trailing on me, but it didn't matter at the moment. I ran towards the dorms where I crashed through the door, pushing away the outside door, slamming it against the wall.

Running up the stairs as rapidly as possible, I tripped on my footing, slamming my jaw against the stairway. Too high on adrenaline, I reached the top, my body turned quickly seeing the door to BRSY's dorm and PNJR's seeing Yns dorm I opened the door to see absolutely nothing.

Where is he? Where are his papers? I couldn't get a question answered right now but knew who could, turning. I ran down the hall continuously before I knocked on one of the dorm rooms. Other team members were starting to look at me; either from confusion or worry.

But the door in front of BRSY opened up, and turning around, I saw the red haired girl. Seeing me, she was about to speak, but I immediately ran inside.

==========

No POV

Pyrrha:" Who are you?"

Everybody in the room looked at the little girl; they'd never seen her before in their lifetime. But soon Neo turned to a black haired girl with hazel-brown eyes.

Nora:" Woah! Choca!?"

Neo grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down as quickly as she could, giving it to Jaune. Jaune grabbing the sheet, he reads over it announcing it to his team members.

Jaune:" Where is Yen, we don't know. The last time we saw him was four days ago. Why is that wrong?"

Turning off the disguise, Neo made some words appear in that air, amazing the team.

'Yn is going insane, he grabbed Roman and escaped but something happened. There's a video of him screaming to the ground, and everything else I can't say. But please help me find him!'

Pyrrha:" What can we do? We don't know any of his possible locations; all we know is he left towards the south east operation to find you"

Nora:" I thought it was because he wanted revenge?"

Neo:' Revenge against what'

The words appearing on air couldn't describe Neo's emotions right now; she's worried and scared due to her knowledge of Cinder and the other two being here.

Jaune:" We thought he wanted to kill Roman, because they took you and thought you were being tortured or something unflavored to us."

Neo grabbed her head; she didn't know what to do so ran out to the halls. Quickly she ran down the halls. Making her way towards the exit, rushing past someone and almost crashing into them. Thankfully Neo was able to dodge them, but soon came to the realization that she didn't know where to go now.

???:" Having trouble, are we?"

Neo widens her eyes; she turns around to see Cinder in Atlas apparel. Cinder had the widest of smirks; she didn't know what to do, but felt as if a million Grimm were staring her down.