Chapter 5: RULES OF NATURE~

Weiss:' Alright Weiss, take a step back, heel your sword and step 2 times forward – no a bit back, slow your breathing- Wait for the right time to strike- and'

The Beowulf launched an attack on weiss who advanced landing a strike onto the Alpha Beowulf penetrating its chest cavity but grabbed the rapier in her hands

Weiss:" Uh oh"

The Alpha Beowulf about to swipe down at weiss was thrown away instead once something in a red blur went past her and threw the Alpha Beowulf by a few meters catching itself. The fire dust inside the Beowulf activated and exploded the Beowulf into a burst of ashes as the fire was thrown all over the surrounding area.

Ruby:" You okay!?"

Weiss:" Yes thank you"

The other minor Beuwulfs were starting to approach the two.

Ruby:" Run!"

Ruby cut the log of a tree blocking Beowulf's way as the remains caught on fire. The two started to run Uphill but Weiss remembered about her weapon.

Weiss:" Wait my rapier!"

Ruby:" Come on! Well, worry about that later!"

Weiss looked back before running with Ruby who cut another log trying to make a blockade from the Beuwulfs. The place they stood now has smoke rising to the sky. But a feather lands above the log having a black pattern with white spots...

=============

Yn:" Well I guess this is it"

You said walking down the grassy hill and almost trip on a tree branch, but thankfully broke the entire branch instead.

Yn:' My god'

Reaching the small ruins, you stand in the center seeing all the different chess pieces.

Yang:" Well you two better pick your pieces, I don't think ill make it to the school sadly..."

Yn:" Why not?"

Yang:" there are only 16 pieces, so only 16 people get to make it, and I don't have a partner yet"

Yn:" That is a problem"

You looked up at the sky seeing the greyish black fumes rising to the sky.

Yn:" What the hell happened over there"

You said pointing yonder, them looking was as confused as you.

Blake:": Seems like an explosion or a burst of fire. since it is not connected to anything"

Yang:" And has a red tint to it, so dust?"

Yn:" Well it seems something is coming from that direction"

You said whipping out your sword and getting into a fighting stance.

The other two got ready aswell, the thing started topping down trees until it made it out of the bushes, and along on top of it came a girl yelling in glee.

Yn:' Well shit, why am I getting these preset events'

Yn:" You must be Nora, the one who woke everyone up"

Nora:" Yup! Who are you?"

She told stepping down from the Ursa and stepping close to you.

Yn:" ..."

You looked around and spotted a few cameras around.

Yn:' Well guess I get a code name now'

Yn:" Raiden"