Chapter 33: Return of the man you once knew

Im only releasing this cause of 5k BUT WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!? IM GONE FOR ONE DAY AND SEE THIS!?

After stopping the fall of Beacon, I thought I could live a normal life. Well, at least for a little while, but turns out fate had a better plan for me. And it didn't hold enough for me to seek them out; instead, they came after me. But I didn't mind, the sooner I finished this damn war. The sooner I will live my second life peacefully, my name is Yn Ln, age 19 3/8, and people started to call me the new hero of Vale.

Black sludge lay on the floor, bubbles erupting as a form arose from it. Excess sludge fell back into the puddle, as the figure who rose resembled a Beowulf... A larger, stronger, faster, and more intelligent. It shook its head-shaking away the black gook, the polished white armor covering over half its body. Roaring, it left a sounding echo as more arose from similar waves.

A red aura was the only soar through the landscape, the rough rocky terrain setting the moonlight. The broken moon allowed the view of multiple ledges; formations of rocks, boulders, and purple-hued crystals surround the landscape.

The clouds fusing; precipitating more of that black sludge. Once a few seconds pass, more Grimm rise from those same bodies of black liquid. Resembling the once formed Beowulf, it once again roared as its peers followed.

???:" What shall we do with this matter? One of our leading assaults led to a horrific failure, and the death of a not-so-needed pawn piece. Multiple, even"

??? 2:" I would seek her out if I even cared for that girl or any of them. But to cross one of us, oooh, what a bad, horrible thing to do."

The one who spoke slowly giggled, leading to a serrated laugh that resembled one of a mad man. He grasped his chest from the pain coming from his side, leaving no breath in his body.

???:" Control yourself; we don't need any setbacks on your occurrence,"

??? 2:" Who? Me?! Oh, how dul-"

The doors leading inside the room, burst open; leading to the people inside rising from their seats. A woman in a black cloak walked past their chairs, seeing their respective forms. As the eerie silence was cut to shame from trinkets, and footsteps coming from the high risen woman.

Soon they all stared at her, as she stood in front of what seemed to resemble a memorial. Candles lit around the crystal-laced table, wax falling from each candle was the only movement seen at this point.

White-haired woman:" Watts"

The named Watts looked at the woman, respecting the woman by facing his whole body towards her. The woman turns to stare at Watts, narrowing her eyes, sending sheer fear down the nerves of everyone there.

???:" Do you find such malignancy, necessary?

Lifting her left arm, she gently lowered it prompting everyone in the room to sit. All but Watts, who stood and soon spoke.

Watts:" My dearest apologies' madam, but I am not particularly fond of failure.

Watts sat after speaking; soon after the woman stood in front of her chair. Gently seating herself as she nodded at his words.

White-haired woman:" I must agree with you there, we have lost one of our most precious pieces. Cinder Fall was going to become the fall maiden, she led on a full-scale attack on Beacon Tower. But failed severely due to an outside force. But I would doubt any of the words you said, is necessary to say"

Watts:" I am sorry once again, Master Salem, but to fail this severely must be more than just an outside force."

??? 3:" She was killed efficiently; how is it a novice could beat one of us?"