Chapter 39: Roman

20k.... Huh... I must say I am shocked, but I wrote this specific line of text at 4 am...

???:" So... he decided to leave you here?"

A young man was knocked out, laying on a bar that served only cheap booze and whiskey.

???:" Crappy mother fucker, I would have expected more out of him... But you will do"

Lifting the man from his seat, he walked appalled as he pushed his glasses to his forehead. The white shirt he wore was an indicator of him being a high-class individual of some sort.

???:" Because when the wind is slow, and the fire is hot. The vulture will always see what rots."

Shoving the man inside a car, he smirked. 

???:" How pretty with all this scenery... This will be your natural sacrifice"

==================

Oobleck:" What did you say?"

You all turned shocked to see Oobleck standing there, dropping the mug he so preciously holds dear to him.

Oobleck:" Thats- That can't- Thats impossible! Mr. Lionheart is a war hero! Someone we've looked up to for years!"

Ozpin:" Hold on professor... Yn Ln, what you're saying... is it true?"

Yn:" Yes, undoubtedly every single piece of information I hold is true. Apparently, I have not taken note of this in one of the notebooks, or you would have caught wind of this"

Neo had no possible thought for this, too many things were being shoved down her mind at once... it was beckoning.

Oobleck:" It's not possible! I refuse!"

Ozpin:" Oobleck please, I trust Yn with many things... even if we disagree..."

Oobleck:" But Lionheart!? Working with the white fang!? Even if he's a fauna it wouldn't make generally much sense!"

Yn:' He doesn't know'

Ozpin:" So your truth... What is it you need Yn, this serious matter will uphold anything else I condone"

Yn:" I need to pay a visit with Roman"

Qrow:" What? Kid what for?"

Neo questioned you as well, you breathed in before exhaling loudly.

Yn:" For some answers"

================

Roman had walked in from his cell, sitting down with multiple collars and cuffs attached to him.

Roman:" Hey tin can, long time no see"

Yn:" Hey Roman"

Roman:" What is it you came here for? What am I saying, you came here for answers, correct?"

You nodded, Roman laughed a bit.

Roman:" Id like to see my daughter"

Yn:" Your daughter?"

Roman:" Yeah, you know. Brown and pink hair, Neo? Do you know her? Of course, you do! You stole her from me"

Yn:" I- I didnt steal her Roman"

Roman:" Then what the fuck do you call it!?"

You stood your ground, even if you didnt feel confident. You needed to act like it.

Yn:" I would call it informing her of your insanity, you're lucky to be alive. You would have died Roman"

Roman:" Hmm??? How so?"