Chapter 16: Push body

You woke up in a happy mood, turning around you walked to the door, opening it and grabbing the basket on the other side. Taking it inside you grab the letter and decide to read it.

Yn:" So what did you write this week"

I heard of your troubles
The simple-minded would follow
Those who portray the weak
Are the ones to sorrow
I know your intentions
They're not shallow and bleak
I need you to know
The writer of this teak

Yn:" To be able to keep it up for this long is quite satisfying, don't worry ill know who you are. Thanks for the chocolate"

You put the basket down before hearing multiple winged things fly through the sky outside. Going to your window you see bullheads soar through the blue sky and land near the landing pads.

Yn:" Oh crap it's Ironwood, is he going to encounter ozpin?"

===========

Getting out of a bullhead, Ironwood fixes his tie on his suit as he traverses along the path. Showing an angry face making everyone flock away. He reaches the main building and he checks in at the desk before walking up to the elevator.

Ironwood:' Ozpin you will have to tell me  some very important things, and I wish for you to tell me now'

=======

Yn:" Shit shit shit!"

You put the coat over yourself and exit the door, slamming in the back you run down the stairs. You follow the cemented path of the campus and enter through the library where you fly past team BRSY and PNJR who sees you running and get curious.

Ruby:" That was Yn right?"

Blake:" Let's go"

Blake was the only one to get up, but Weiss brought her down.

Blake:" What are you doing?"

Weiss:" It's his business, he probably got called by Ozpin. Let's not interrupt"

You went past the receptionist on the main building and called for the elevator.

=============

Ozpin:" Hello general"

Ironwood:" Please, call me by my name"

Ozpin walked to Ironwood shaking his hand.

Ozpin:" Ironwood it's been so long, I heard you dropped off Yn and didn't even come to visit me?"

Ironwood:" Sorry Ozpin you know how work can be over in Atlas, especially since I've been putting in double for certain troops"

Ozpin:" Certain troops?"

Ironwood:" Yes, ever since a fauna has helped the dust factory everyone has been going insane. Of course, I had to calm everyone down and pin the pricks down of opposing Fauna. Oh, Glynda! How long has it been?"

Glynda:" A few years"

Ironwood:" Well it certainly has been long, how are you?'

Glynda:" I've been doing well, ill be outside Ozpin"

She walks past the doors and onto the outside waiting room.

Ironwood:" Looks as if she hasn't changed a bit"

Walking back to get some coffee Ozpin speaks.

Ozpin:" So what in the world has brought you from Atlas? Headmasters normally don't travel with their students for a nice meetup"

Ironwood:" Well you know how I love Vale this time of year, besides with you hosting? It can be a great time for the both of us to catch up"

Ozpin:" Well I certainly do appreciate a chat between friends, however, the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned"