Chapter 34: 99

Hi! We are coming a long way with this book, Vote if you want. But if you don't understand anything please don't drop the book :( tell me what it is you don't understand or what I don't understand :D

A coo whistled through the forest; the wind blew past the trees; flowers were traveling among the blowing air. The smell of grass on the forest floor, everlasting scents from the different flowers, the different scents of wood...

Ruby:" Weiss! Hand me that log"

A fair-skinned young girl, her silver eyes defining one of her features; the neck length hair blacker than a shadow laid red ends of her hair.

Weiss:" Here"

Handed to Weiss Schnee, a pale-skinned young woman holding beautiful blue eyes. Her luscious white hair pulled back into an off-center ponytail. Pinned with a silver, icicle-shaped tiara.

Ruby:" Thanks!"

Ruby swung down an ax at full force, bringing a vortex shed as the logs split into two.

Ruby:" That should be enough, hey, what do you think of Margret?"

Weiss:" She's nice, but she doesn't feel right to me"

Ruby:" Yeah, most people don't. She always goes inside her house, baking cakes and giving them to people. So we trust her, and her cakes are the best!"

Weiss:" Really?"

They both picked three halves of logs, making their way back; a blood-curling shriek was heard along the forest area. It continued, with the sound of wood being dropped; the two sprinted to the scream.

Weiss had glyphs under her every step, pushing herself forward while Ruby had turned to pure sets of roses. What they would see is something only able to be seen by the strong-willed, the raw deal for their slowness earned them. Not a reward; but a scream resembling the one from before.

A what seems to be a child, being mauled by a Grimm having multiple spikes running along its back. Its head was protected by a largely presented bone armor; its teeth bearing blood as it swallowed the little boy's corpse.

 Its head was protected by a largely presented bone armor; its teeth bearing blood as it swallowed the little boy's corpse

On the scale there are two, the little one is this one.

Ruby:" Wha- We-"

Weiss couldn't speak; she stared at Grimm shocked, but that soon swapped for anger; her rapier appeared in her hands. Charging towards the Grimm, her rapier honed onto its head; letting out a fierce cry before...

Weiss shot up from her bed; she grappled onto both sides of her head. Immediately trying to forget the nightmare she had, grappling with her head, calming her breathing down before she looked around. Seeing the three beds around her have the sheets ruffled around.