Chapter 21: Mirror Mirror.

Yn:" Alright, you two stay here, take care of the VTOL. I and Cinder will reach the building to meet Roman and Noah."

Emerald:" You don't have to tell us"

Yn:" Well knowing you twos past, I do. Mercury refrains from killing anyone, and Emerald doesn't steal anything important."

Emerald:" I won't"

Mercury:" Fine"

Yn:" God, it's like taking care of 7-year-olds"

Cinder:" Let's go, the sooner we get to Roman, the better. Noah will not be there during the day"

Yn: "Noah?"

You walked out of the VTOL, Cinder nodded.

Cinder:" He claims his name to be Noah, so for you to call him Sam is a shock, but it seems he might also not know your name. Raiden"

Yn:" I see... So my theory is correct"

Cinder:" What theory"

Yn:" Nothing"

Cinder:" Where's Neo?"

Yn:" I... Neo?"

You turned around to see no one; you looked back at the VTOL, seeing Neo tapping her foot.

Yn: "Look, sorry! I didn't mean to forget you! Get over here!"

Neo rolled her eyes as she stepped off and the VTOL back door closed; she twisted her umbrella around and slowly twirled it.

Cinder:" This plan better work, or else we will be in serious trouble"

Yn:" For what"

Cinder:" Salem potentially destroying Beacon herself"

Yn:" She isn't that rash; she would probably just send another pawn of hers"

You pulled out your Scroll and decided to Browse for a bit, ' New fundamental research could possibly make a dog have reduced side effects from the drug created to extend its lifetime'

Yn:" What is it with people trying to extend a dog's life, if it's short, it would be better for the dog?"

Cinder:" Selfishness, people are selfish and only care for their own entertainment in a dogs' life"

Yn:" I see..."

Neo:' What is it with you looking at the news a lot?'

Yn:" Well..."

You took out your scroll and kept scrolling, and showed it to Neo.

Yn:" It's a great way to be informed"

' Senate Rave survives another assassination attempt, after announcing he will help the Fauna in mistral. Currently, he is in Atlas attempting to have a meeting with Jacques Schnee after the overseer of the Atlas hunters school Winter Schnee demanded better rights to Faunas'

Neo:' What the hell'

Yn:" Someone is after this Senate, and they are possibly leading the world down a road of equality. We need to find out who could have wanted him dead... Or I will figure it out in the future"

Cinder:" I see you know how to use it"

Yn:" I've been using it since the beginning of this school year; it's quite useful... But here we are. Neo, you can go first. Cinder and I will go in after"

===========

Cinder:" But I killed him..."

Yn:" You killed him because he tried to kill you... It isn't your fault and it isn't his. It's merely the fault of your abusive family; they are burning in the inferno as we speak. Seeing you gain the power that you did, you have hurt many, but don't dare let anyone hurt you. Know that if anyone challenges your belief, I will stand by you at all times"