Volume 3 Chapter 27: Second phase

Winter:" What is it you need"

Qrow:" You know a guy named Yn Ln?"

Winter:" Ln? Of course, he's a top operative as far as im concerned."

Qrow:" Operative? I thought he was just a machine"

Winter:" Far from it, from what I've gathered from Ironwood, he's a boy who lost his entire body. And got it replaced with major cybernetics"

Qrow:" That so"

Qrow said, rubbing his chin; he smiled, catching Winter's attention.

Winter:" Again, what is it you need- no want"

Qrow:" It's not what I want. It's what the big man himself wants."

Winter:" Big man?"

Qrow: "Yen Len himself, who else could it be?"

Winter:" What?"

Qrow:" Now I know he's been missing for like, what, one or two weeks? He's already told me. But he also told me to tell you this."

Winter:" Tell me what?"

Qrow:" If you love your sister and don't want her with that bastard of a family you have, go to Vale Harbor"

Winter was confused by this, but Qrow walking away, soon turned around.

Qrow:" Oh, also bring this Neo chick with you. But anyway, we can't keep Ozpin waiting; sorry to interrupt your little run-in with your sister. But this truly is important. Also, he beat your high score, so I side with him"

============

Qrow:" Well if it isn't the big men themselves! Glynda. Anyway, what's the hold up with you being here? Ironwood."

Ironwood:" I could say the same thing about Qrow."

Qrow:" What's with the long face? Sad to see me?"

Ironwood:" I'm wondering why the hell you went dark for weeks and haven't reported in only for you to come back fine!"

Qrow:" I'm not one of your special operatives Jimmy"

Winter:" General"

Winter said, walking past him and to Ironwood's side.

Qrow:" Whatever, you sent me to go get intel on our enemy. And oh, how much Intel I have. And they're here."

Ozpin:" We know"

Qrow:" Oh! Oh, im sorry, you know? Well, thank go dim out there, risking my life to keep you out in form!"

Ironwood sighed

Ironwood:" Qrow-"

Qrow:" Communication is a two-way street, now, you see this?"

Qrow says, pulling out his middle finger flicking all of them off.

Qrow:" That's the send button"

Winter:" They had reason to assume you've been compromised"

Qrow:" And I have reason to assume you don't need to be here. I already told you where to go. But seriously, who invited her?"

Ironwood:" Go where?"

Qrow:" Up your hoo ha Jimmy"

Ironwood:" Schnee please go back to the ship"

Winter:" But sir-"

Ironwood:" Winter, leave"

Winter sighed as she stood straight and salute the general. She walks past Qrow as he looks at her.