Chapter 35: Short change

WE PASSED 6K EVERYBODY

Yn:" Lets start"

Having your left hand to your back, your right was facing Qrow who was holding his claymore, 

Qrow:" You took the words right out of my mouth"

Qrow dashed towards you, raising his weapon in a defensive position; you pushed his weapon to the side slamming down to the dirt. He swung it once more in quick succession making you jump back, he lunged at you smashing his claymore to the ground once again. You strafing to his left, made him turn, swinging his weapon again.

Ducking underneath his weapon, you punched his stomach; you then appear behind him, but your attack was lead useless when he crashed your fist with his sword.

Qrow:" You hit hard"

He turned around kicking you backwards, you lunged at him, hitting his sword as he blocked; before he jumped behind you. Turning you catch his sword with your hands, causing rushes of air to spread throughout the area.

Yn:" A bit much?"

Kicking off from his weapon, you rush at him palm striking his weapon; kicking it causing him to slide a few feet before he jumps out of the way dodging one of your punches. Doing it again, he stabs his claymore to the ground forcing you to hit it; pushing as hard as you could Qrow started to use as much aura as he could.

Qrow:" You're not as strong as you think"

Neo stared in awe, seeing the miraculous speeds the two of you were showing; but seeing the shock and glee in the student's eyes certainly made her day. You grabbed Qrows weapon in midair; pulling it only for your hands to slip... somehow.

Yn:' How? Bad luck'

Turning you slam your hands to his blade, kicking you; you sadly fell back as he swung his blade to your chest; blocking it with your arm he smiled.

Qrow:" Come on big man, thought you were strong"

You narrow your eyes, punching his weapon you grab it; pulling it down to slam your hands to his face. Stunned you kicked his weapon away, as he recovered he saw you widen your arms.

Yn:" Try hand-to-hand then"

He smiled, he rushed at you; you were about to punch before he disappeared from left field and suddenly punched you in the face. He jabbed with his left arm, upper cutting you with his right. 

You swore you had a concussion, when you looked up you saw a foot slam onto your chest and knock you back 5 meters. Catching yourself you watched Qrow go for his weapon, calm and collectively casually waltzing past you. You couldn't think straight but went after him.

Reaching behind him, he jumped pressing a button on his weapon; it split into multiple pieces hitting your jaw. You backed up a bit, recovering from the head trauma. You lift your arm trapping his weapons in your hand.

Qrow:" You were saying?"

Yn:" Shut up"

He jumped away, but you grabbed him from his foot; slamming him to the ground causing major dust to roll up. The people couldn't see the fight anymore, pushing your firsts to his weapon he started to laugh.

Qrow:" Cant take me down, huh?"

He pushed you off from him, hitting you in the chest with his weapon before you land a hit. Doing so, he was able to strike at your arm; Qrow starting to roll pinned his weapon to the ground recollecting himself on top of his weapon. Through the dust the students were able to see Qrow's aura flare a black and red. While still inside the dust flared a blue.

Yn:" Good fight, to bad I still have a second coming"

Qrow:" Oh?"

Crunching your neck to the side, popping could be heard. You smiled seeing him spit to the ground, no blood at all... Your aura suddenly spiked, rushing at him, he was barely able to block your strike. Getting pushed back his grunt was more audible than before, slowly kneeling down.

Qrow:" WELL- I- M-ust say you are something- Ngrh but guess what?"

Yn:" What?"

Qrow:" I like taking a gamble"

Qrow's eyes suddenly flashed, his weapon fell with you slamming face first to the ground. Trying to get up he had his weapon wrapped around your neck; ready to be taken care of in an instant.

Qrow:" Remember students, just because you have major brute strength and skill. Doesn't mean you will always win; study your opponent and never hold back. He had a reason to not use his sword, and it's a good one at that"

Looking down, Qrow offered his hand; you smiled picking your self up. He pat you in the back with Neo walking towards you, hitting you in the head with an umbrella.

Yn:" Owe?"

Neo:' Ha'

Yn:" Wha-"

Qrow:" You did good"

Yn:" Thanks, but you still beat me"

Qrow:" So? My semblance was what tucked it to my favor, and lady luck was on my side. And remember, let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night. And when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Yn:" What's that supposed to mean?"

Qrow:" You'll know some day, everyone! Seems we overstayed our visit, your teachers are looking at me kind of angry. But hopefully that encourages you to train, maybe you'll be as good as this guy"

Turning over, he waltzes past the two of you; he turns once again seeing you two stay put.

Qrow:" What are you two doing? You coming or what?"

Yn:" Oh, yeah we are yeah"

Strolling through the town, he passes by a shop dropping what seems to be a loots amount of money. Strolling right past you didn't dwell on speaking bouts of the matter.

Qrow:" I'm honestly surprised you are here, what made you change your mind?"

Yn:" A matter I cannot really say here; but I will say once we reach Beacon. As you promised"

Qrow:" Yep..."

Neo:' Yn?'

Yn:" Yes?"

Neo:' What's inside the bag?'

Yn:" Oh, so you see..."

Placing something on Neo's head, she pulled it down to see a familiar hat.

Yn:" Don thank me, least I could do for helping me"

You told in a washed-out tone, every emotion leaving the body.

Sorry this chapter is short, but I want the month's rest;~; ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL