Chapter 22: Assault (Volume 2 finale)

Well wasn't this a speed run? I feel as if the quality might be a bit damp... but hopefully, you all enjoyed this book so far! Can't way for volume three! The emotional roller coaster I have planned out in my mind.

Oh, crap 2000 reads chapter ( ̄∇ ̄)

Yn:" We need to go there NOW OZPIN"

Ozpin:" I appreciate your concern, but Mr. Ln, you are not in the finest shape-"

Yn:" Finest shape my ass! This isn't any hurt to me, nor damage to me; just fill me up with some blood and I will be fine"

Ozpin:" Are you sure you want to do this?"

Yn:" Yes, I am sure"

Ozpin saw your eyes lit with red; there was no stopping you one bit.

Ozpin:" You are angry"

Yn:" Of course I am angry. Ozpin, everything we've been working on for this couple of months has been dis-lifted!"

Ironwood enters the office with his scroll onto his ear. Glynda walking pacey next to him.

Ironwood:" They already implemented the virus into the system, but we don't know why or how they did it still."

Yn:" I know how they did it! They sent a fucking goon here; why would they send someone of importance to a high-security mission? They did it to back their asses up."

Ozpin:" Ironwood please inform Yn here to stay cal-"

Yn:" NO! Ironwood, do you have a VTOL at the ready?"

Ironwood:" Well, yes I do, but-"

Yn:" Good"

Ironwood laid his hands on Yn's shoulders; he immediately overthrows Ironwood over his shoulder and slams him to the floor.

Ironwood:" Ugh-"

Yn:" Don't interrupt me"

You exit the room and as it closes behind you, Ironwood stands up, confused.

Ironwood:" What the hell"

Ozpin:" It seems he has grown fond of Neo"

Ironwood:" Or he is reprimanding the words he said before."

Ozpin:" That's another reason... but for him to get this angry over this"

Ironwood:" Over this? Ozpin, we have a virus across the Beacon Academies system; it could spread to the other kingdoms, for crying out loud! Of course, he's going to be angry"

Ozpin:" There's something else, there has to be. Because there always is"

Ironwood:" I'll go call BRSY and PNJR, they will seem useful"

Ozpin:" They are to be sent on a mission. BRSY you can allow, but I will not tolerate PNJR"

Ironwood:" Too bad Ozpin, to stop Yn, we need to hit him with an emotional wall."

Ozpin tried to conjure but stopped; he agreed with Ironwood's words.

Ozpin:" I will get Glynda to stop the VTOL"

Ozpin called Glynda, while Ironwood used his scroll to call the teams.

Ironwood:" He's going AWOL, isn't he"

Ozpin:" I hope not Ironwood, but it seems as if the stress is getting to him. Not sleeping for that long will drive any man insane"

=================

Sitting on top of the stage, you lapsed your hair as you breathed in and out.

Yn:" Rumbling, rumbling, it's coming... rumbling, rumbling"