Chapter 17: Payday

You walked towards your dorm and instead of going into BRSY you walked right past and walked down the hallway to your dorm instead.

Yn:' I embarrassed myself and for what?'

Yang:" Come on Blake what's so wrong? Mad Yn was flirting with Weiss~?"

You stopped dead in your tracks, you walked back from your dorm and right in front of BRSY.

Blake:" I don't like him Yang, one I'm not interested in a relationship. Two He wouldn't be my type. three he doesn't go for that stuff either."

Yang:" So? Why would you know that third of yours if you weren't interested? Plus when did he explicitly say that?"

Blake:" Why would I have a crush on a machine? I'm just tired and Sun came. I just find him annoying"

Yn:' Heh, at least I know I don't have to worry about that.'

Yang:" Fine I'll take him myself"

Yn:' Like hell you are

Blake:" Is that supposed to bother me?"

Yang:" Fine, ill go do it right now"

You jumped onto the roof which was 3 feet (0.91 m) higher than the actual door frame, laying your body flat on the roof.

Yang:" Bye Blake~"

Blake:" Yang wait!"

Yang:" Yes?"

Blake:" Are you going to do what you said you are?"

Yang:" Of course"

Blake:" Get back in here before you embarrass yourself"

Yang:" How? Of course, he'll take me"

You dropped your feet from the floor as you gently and slowly unwrapped yourself from the wall. Some dust dropping from the roof you fall to the floor and put your finger to your mouth showing Blake to shh.

Blake:' What-'

Blake:" If and a big if he accepts ill do whatever you want for a day"

Yang:" I accept!"

Yang:' Holy cow now I am going to ask him! I'll make her d-'

You wrapped your arms around Yang's waist and whispered.

Yn:" Sorry but I'm not interested"

Yang:" AHH"

She turned around and punched you in the face, you popped your neck before starting to laugh.

Yn: "Honestly hilarious"

Yang:" I hate you!"

Yn:" Anyway goodbye, I'm going to my dorm. Blake if you ever need more info on that guy you like ill help you"

Blake/ Yang:" Guy?"

Yang:" Who is it!"

Blake;" Lying son of a-"

You rushed to your dorm and closed it, locking it before dropping the smile.

Yn:" Time to get to work"

===========

It was night, the dim lights were shined upon by the soaring moon. And in the dead of night, the moon had a shadow overlay it, the shadow landed on the floor. Rushing to the entrance of the school you jumped over the gates and ran like hell to Vale.

====

Blake woke up from some tapping on the door, it was so light yet presumption only she could hear it. Walking to the door she opened it to see a knife stuck on the door, grabbing it she read words that worried her completely.