Chapter Six - Old Memories And A New Face

Chapter 6 is up! YAY! I hope this one is great for all of you guys especially since I left a cliffhanger for you too ;) So who is this Mezasu and how does he know Akai, hmm? Well you just have to stay tuned to find out more ;D

I'm working on Chapter 7 as we speak but I'll try and upload it as soon as possible :)) Sorry! I made you guys wait for this one, mah internet was down for awhile but now its working, this was mah first agenda on mah list. Enjoy! :D

Rate, Vote & Comment

Peace!

- Akai's P.O.V -

Looks like I underestimated how quick Kakashi is.

I think, boredly watching said man press the kunai to Zabuza's neck as the others gaze on in awe. "Now, you're finished!" he says darkly, pressing the blade harder onto Zabuza's skin.

"Alright!" Naruto cheers with a wide grin as Sakura breaks out into a relieved smile while Sasuke just looks on. Though I look on with an unreadable expression, I'm actually impressed by Kakashi's performance so far although I can't help but think about what he had said earlier, about not letting his comrades die.

Is it true what he said? Does that promise ring out to me as well? I'm not the easiest person the Jonin has met, I'm sure, neither am I the perfect student. I'm not even the perfect housemate, come to think of it. I haven't made his life easy since he was appointed my guardian by the Hokage. And with all that in mind, I truly wonder if Kakashi actually thinks that way about me, viewing me as a comrade and not allowing me to lose my life here.

Could be true, despite everything?

Zabuza starts chuckling evilly, making everyone glance at him in confusion. "Finished?" he repeats doubtfully. I blink at Zabuza, narrowing my eyes when he glances at me briefly, his smirk obvious behind his bandages.

"You really don't get it, do you?" he asks rhetorically, averting his eyes elsewhere. "Your technique was nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat Ninja like you."

Ouch. That's gotta burn.

"You are full of surprises though," Zabuza chuckles, gazing over his shoulder. "You had already copied my Water Clone when you made your little speech."

I recount what Kakashi had said that made me think so intently. However, if Zabuza knew when Kakashi had made his Water Clone, why hadn't he done anything about it?

"You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist," Zabuza continues vehemently, eyes now filled with anger. "Waiting for me to make my move."

Everyone watches on silently, with bated breath, tense muscles ready for any surprise. My hand slowly reaches for the hilt of my katanna, eyes narrowing. "Nice try..." My eyes widen as the clone in front of Kakashi proves to be also to be a Water Clone. "...but I'm not that easy to fool."

"Hey!" Naruto exclaims in surprise, making me grunt quietly in exasperation. "That one's a Clone too!"

Kakashi ducks under Zabuza's sword swinging above his head, the Missing-Nin skilfully switching hand on the handle to be granted the capacity to kick the Jonin into the air.