Chapter Twenty-Eight - Fresh Affair

Hey, guys. Sorry I disappeared again. I've just been enjoying my very long holiday and getting depressed about starting 2nd year of uni. It's going way harder and I fear I'll hardly have any time to update again.

Shouldn't have taken this holiday for granted...

Anyhow, enjoy the chapter and you might, might not, be in for a shocker at the end ;)

See ya!

- Third Person's P.O.V -

"Hey, guys," Naruto whispers conspiratorially, hand held against the side of his mouth and eyes narrowed until they're slits, each eye pronounced by a bold black line. "I think it's time..."

"Time for what?" Sasuke asks bluntly, hands stuffed in his pockets coolly.

"C'mon, you know what I'm talking about," Naruto produces a flashlight and lights his underneath his face to enhance the creepiness of his grin.

"I'm talking about Kakashi-sensei's real face." He announces ominously, leaning close to Sakura's face.

Sakura squeals, unnerved by the blonde's expression, and clouts him across the face with a hard punch.

"What's the matter with you?!" she screams, mint green eyes transitioning into angry white circles.

"Please. This is lame," Sasuke scoffs, closing his eyes and spinning on his heel. "You can count me out. We've finished today's mission, I'm outta here."

He begins walking off, Sakura fisting her hands beneath her chin, a dreamy expression on her fair face.

"Yeah, you're totally right." She immediately swoons, though contradictory to her statement, the corner of her mouth begins to twitch. Who am I kidding? This sounds fun.

Naruto turns to Sasuke's departing figure with the same slit-eyed expression from before, lifting his hand to side of his mouth. "What if he has lips..."

The ravenette immediately pauses, one foot stopping in the air.

"Like a blimp!"

Sasuke's hair curtains his darkened eyes, face hidden in shadows as the words echo in his ears. He suddenly starts swaying side to side, his limbs resembling noodles, and making Naruto chuckle sneakily.

"Or maybe buck teeth."

He then stiffens, a shiver travelling through his entire body from his feet.

Naruto's conspiratorial grin slowly widens.

Akai stands casually off to the side from her teammates, hands buried in her jacket pockets. With her head tilted, she watches the clouds float by ever so slowly, eyeballs concealed halfway.

Glancing down from the corner of her eye without moving her head, she watches Sasuke, frozen at the prospect of finally getting a glimpse of their silver haired sensei's face, and Naruto and Sakura observing their teammate until he caves in.

But from his demeanour, he had already decided.

Breathing a low sigh, Akai gazes away from them, removing her hands from her pockets and crossing them. Kakashi's true face may have struck a curious note when she first laid eyes on him but that ceased to be interesting real quickly.