Chapter Twenty-Four - The Slug Queen

...

.....

.......

.................................

I know you lot want to kill me (maybe not kill me but torture me slowly) but I've just been...been...lazy. I do have a life and first year of university was hectic (not work hectic, just hectic). I've literally become a responsible adult, paying rent, doing my own shopping, making sure to get correct information for myself etc, etc. Plus I've been editing the chapters already up. So yeah.

Anyhow, I've made this chapter longer than the others to make up for the wait and I promise to make the next chapter even longer (and I'll try to upload it much, much sooner). Until then, enjoy this and remember to

Vote

and

Comment :) :) :) :) :)  

- Third Person's P.O.V -

"How could you have lost them?!" Mio barks angrily, clenching her fist and baring her teeth at the burgundy haired male. "How, Mezasu?!"

The aforementioned male crouches on the branch beside an aggravated Mio, narrowing his eyes at the empty room ten metres ahead of them. With the belief that Jiraiya and the Genin will still be in the village for a couple days, Mezasu left for the hideout. He came back to see the once occupied room lacking any people. He failed to realise that they'd get a move on sooner than anticipated.

But something seems a bit off. The Sanin was training the blonde kid, if he remembers correctly so they shouldn't have taken off so unexpectedly. At this thought, Mezasu slowly arches a brow, suddenly thinking that it must have been Akai's and his encounter two nights ago that must have rushed their journey on. The Sanin probably believes that they're after the Kyuubi boy.

"You're seriously slacking, fúcktard." The burgundy haired male lowers his arm from its rest on the bark as Mio snarls, glancing down at him haughtily. Mezasu hardly reacts, intent on just staring at the room. "What are we gonna tell Shuryo? You better have an excuse because I'm not taking the heat for your screw-up."

Mezasu closes his eye and chuckles, peeking a fuchsia eye open at the fuming female beside him. "Relax, Mio," he advises smoothly, smirking. "You'd think after I made you orgasm five times last night, some of that tension will have disappeared..."

"This is not the time to be discussing our sex life!" The ex-Cloud Kunoichi snaps vehemently, waving her fist threateningly and the burgundy haired Shinobi bursts into gaudy laughter.

Contrary to popular belief, Mio is not easily embarrassed when Mezasu brings up their intimate escapades - it's natural. The body craves what it craves. It's just highly irritating that he has the tendency to bring it up at the wrong times.

Mezasu gets to his easily towering height over Mio and glances down at her, cupping her chin between his thumb and index finger. "Every time is the perfect time to discuss our marvellous sex life." He corrects, flickering his finger over the smooth skin of Mio's cheek. Mio scowls darkly as he turns back to the hotel Akai, Naruto and Jiraiya stayed in, seriousness now etched on his face.

"Huh?" Mio sounds, when Mezasu suddenly drops down from the branch, bending his knees for a softer landing. The jade eyed Kunoichi crosses her arms tightly over her chest indignantly and watches him jog up to a random villager, tapping her gently on the shoulder to gain her attention.