Chapter Seven - A New Clue

Andddd...here is chapter 7! I Don't think you understand how I'm excited right now. I know there's still a fair bit to go through on this arc but if you havent guessed...the Chunin Exams is straight after! :D :D I'm just can't wait to start writing about that, I have been planning that for a while and I know that it's going to be so exciting!!

Also when you read my story, plz comment&vote. It helps me know if you REALLY like it besides having like 70 reads and 1 vote is kind of a bummer :( It also tells me if your enjoying the story or not. I don't want to give up my time to be uploading when no one votes. It'll be unfair to the people that DO vote and DO enjoy it. 

Well, enough of me blabbering, enjoy this chapter. Your feedback is nicely appreciated too :)

Rate, Vote&Comment

Peace!

Mezasu ^^

- Akai's P.O.V -

The fuchsia eyed male smirks, causing unease to flow through me at how knowing that smirk is.

Mezasu...?

Who is he and how does he know my name? I don't remember him appearing in any of the flash backs. His name doesn't sound familiar to me either. So what connection does he have with me exactly?

"It seems you have forgotten me," he eventually says after a few minutes of staring at each other, shrugging casually and a confident grin spreads across his face. "Well, I guess it makes things a little easier for me."

My face remaining nonchalant, I stop the flow of chakra to my feet and drop, flipping just before I touch the ground in crouched position, glancing back up at Mezasu as his smirk grows wider.

Make what easier? I wonder as I slowly stand up straight, keeping my eyes locked on the fuchsia eyed man.

Mezasu snorts before jumping down from the branch and landing nimbly. He looks quite skilled. I must be careful around him.

"It took me quite a while to find you," he says announces, placing a hand on his hip.

I cross my arms and transfer all my weight to my right leg, arching a brow. Why would a guy like him be looking for me? He doesn't seem like the type I'd like to have as an acquaintance.

"Still...I suppose you know how to pick good prey when you see one." he chuckles, closing his eyes and shaking his burgundy hair.

Deciding to ignore his comment, I narrow my eyes, remaining silent for a few seconds. "How do you know my name?"

Mezasu's chuckling dies down as he slowly opens his eyes, arching a brow and tilting his head.

"Oh, Akai..." he shakes his head, reclosing his eyes. "Is that how you greet an old friend?"

My shoulders slump a little and I internally roll my eyes. "I'm not in the mood for your idiocy." I bluntly state, making Mezasu whistle lowly.

"Ouch, that hurts..."

I sigh lowly, drawing my gun and pointing it at him. "Don't play games with me." I warn, narrowing my eyes slightly when he puts his hand up in surrender.

"Alright, alright, no need to get feisty." Mezasu says with a roll of his eyes although he's still smirking.

He puts down one arm and holds out the other, the kunai embedded in the branch flying into his hand. Can't say that surprises me. Zabuza is able to do that as well though how he's able to do it with such a big sword is way beyond me.