Two

I got to the hospital, and went to Adams room. He was looking the exact same as the last I saw him. I wanted to see him open his eyes, and him see me, so I could kiss him as though I haven't seen him for years, and I never wanted to never let him go again, but I swear I saw his eyes open just the slightest bit. That was only my imagination. I sat in his room, read some of my book, drew, and did some other things that I brought with me.

After visiting hours were over, I met up with Hope, Tony, Ethan, and Elena. I was glad to see them, I wanted it to on a better occasion, but this will have to do. We all sat down, and just talked, and not about Adam, I didn't need to cry right now. Everything was going good for everyone right now. Hope was going to try and get a scholarship, for college. Ethan was going on tour with his band for the rest of the summer, and part of the school year. Tony had gone to Paris, and was going to Europe, he asked me if I wanted to go with him, I said I'd think about it, and Elena was going to a dance camp for a few weeks, I envy her. All I was going to do was go to the hospital every day to check on Adam. That's when I thought of him, how he wouldn't want me to just stay with his lifeless body the whole summer, so I told Tony that I'd go with him. He was happy, and so was I.

I asked Hope if she could spend the night tonight, I couldn't be alone, just not tonight.

When we got to my house, we had some pizza, watched scary movies, then just went to my room, and talked just about everything. After talking for a while we went to sleep.

After Hope left, I told my parents about going to Europe, with Tony, they said it was ok, so I started packing.