Nineteen

Casey

I felt no pain. Nothing. I opened my eyes, and I saw Mason still standing. He looked like he was choking on something. Blood started to come out of his mouth, and he fell to the side. My heart still racing, I looked up to see Adam, holding a gun pointed where Mason was standing. He put down gun, looked over at me, and started running toward me. He took of the restraints. I stood up, and jumped in his arms. I kissed him. I hadn't seen him in long time, but I didn't care. BANG! BANG! BANG! We heard from behind us. It was the cops shooting at the guards. Adam loaded a gun, and put it in my hands. "Adam I can't shoot. I don't know how." I said.

"It's easy you just point the gun, aim it, shoot it then reload."

"I still don't know." I said.

"Here"

He came up behind me and put one hand on my arm, and one on my waist. I let out a breath to how good that felt, to feel his touch again. He raised my arm in the air. He had me aim at a window. He took my other arm, and raised it to the gun for me to hold it. He whispered in my ear "Pull the trigger."

I quickly pulled the trigger, and the whole window shattered. He took his hand off me. "And there you go. Now pull the top of the gun back." I did that and the gun made a click sound. I put my mind back into focus. Quickly put up the gun and aimed at a guard. BANG! I heard from the gun. I looked away from the gun, and saw the man I was aiming for on the ground...not breathing. After what seemed like forever, the shoot out was finally over. Cops injured or dead. Guards dead. Adam came over to me, and laced his fingers through mine. He leaned down, and kissed me. We started walking towards the door, when suddenly felt pain in my side. I looked down at my side, to find blood seeping through my clothes. I fell to the ground.