Eleven

He had the gun pointed at my leg. I was ready to take the pain. Before he could shoot my leg, a man came in "Boss, you can't shoot her, remember what you said, that the only way for them to spill there secret, we couldn't harm the girl" he said, like I wasn't there.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's just that I like to scare people".

"Well you scared the girl, now come on",

"You guys do know I'm sitting right here, right?"

He left before he could answer. For someone who wanted me to talk, he sure wasn't listening. I thought why I was doing this. Then I remember it for the people that I love.

He came back in. He looked a little worried, about something. "Why did you cooperate so well. I mean most people would run away, at the risk of getting shot, or struggle a lot, but no you didn't do anything. You just went with it, like nothing was happening"? He asked me.

"It's because I'm fighting for something, worth fighting for" I said.

"Why would you do this for people, like them"?

"There just people that would do the same thing for me, I guess"

"That's good, that's good. Bring him in" he shouted.

"Wait bring who in, Mason who in. Mason!"

The two men that brought me in here, were dragging in someone in. I couldn't tell who it was, because they had a bag over there head. All I could tell was that it was a guy. They took off the bag to reveal Adam! He was awake, eyes open and everything, walking, talking, breathing. "Adam"! I shouting.

His eyes quickly found me. "Casey"! He said

"What are you doing to her?"

"Oh her, nothing. Look the reason you're here is because, Casey said that she'd do anything for you, and her friends. So I'm going to test that...with you".

He pulled out a gun, and pointed it at Adam's head. "NO" I shouted before he could shoot him.

"What are you saying Casey. That you'd rather have me shoot you, then shoot old Adam here?"

"Yes, yes! Don't shoot him, shoot me" I said in a panicked voice.

He came over to me. Adam was struggling to get free from the men's clutches, but it was no use, he's hands were tied behind his back, so he couldn't move. Mason snapped his fingers, to make the guards bring Adam over closer. "Bad choice" Mason said really close to my face.

He stood back up, pointed the gun at Adam, and shot him, before I could say anything. I started screaming, loudly, and struggled to get out of the chair they had me in. "ADAM! Is this what you want to see, from me.? Struggling, fighting. Well now you see it, how do you like it?"

"I've got to admit. It is pretty amusing, to see you trying to at least hear your boyfriends last words, but now it's your turn."

He looked at me, came close, then everything went dark.