Fourteen

Casey

I keep struggling. I wouldn't stop, not this time. They put me down, and stepped back. I immediately turned around to see Adams older brother, Bryce. "Bryce!" I shouted.

"Shh. Do you want them to find us?" He said as he stepped closer.

I stepped back. "What are you doing here, and how'd you find me?" I asked in a suspicious voice.

"Well I heard about what happened to you, and I know how much you mean to my brother. So I found out who Mason was, followed him, and secretly joined his team, to make sure that nothing happened you. Don't you see? I was the one who took off the retrains."

I just hugged him. Sure he was a totally jackass for not doing that sooner, but he didn't want to make it suspicious.

When I heard footsteps in the distance. "Go hide behind a tree. Now!" Bryce said in a fast voice.

"But" I said.

Before I could say anything, he pushed me behind a tree. "Ah Bryce." I could tell it was Mason, by his sinister voice. He was surrounded by his gurads.

"Have you found the girl yet."

"Not yet but I'm still looking sir. I guess she's just harder to find then I thought."

"Possibly-"

"Sir is this her" I heard a voice behind me.

He turned me around, picked me up, and threw me over their shoulder. 'Not this again' I thought to myself.

"Oh Casey there you are, I was getting worried." Mason said.

The man put me down, and grabbed me by the arm. "Damn right you were worried. Oh but not for me. For your only thing to get this 'secret' out of my parents."

He came up to me slowly. He grabbed my chin, and moved my head in different positions. I spit on his face again. "Casey, Casey, Casey, you really need to stop doing that, or next time it's not going to be pretty." He turned his back to me.

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do." I said in a sassy voice.

"I don't know maybe something like this."

He spun around, and punching me in the eye. I fell to the ground. Bryce ran right to my side. "Make sure she doesn't get away this time. Oh and Casey try not to do anything stupid on the way back"

They all started walking. "Casey," Bryce said, as he picked me up off the ground "Why would you do something that stupid?"

"For the same reason I would do this."

I ran forward, got past past Mason's guards, and tackled Mason, to the ground. The guards immediately took me off of him, and pointed guns at me.

"It's ok gentleman. Casey here is just mad, because she wasn't able to get out of this place she must call hell."

I stayed quiet. I wanted to yell out in rage. I wanted to tackle him again, just so he knew that he really didn't have control over me. At least not anymore.