Twenty-three

I keep looking at the grave. My mouth almost to the floor. "Casey." I heard in a faded voice.

"Casey." I heard again this time clearer.

I closed my eyes. "Casey!" This time really loud.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Hope standing over me. "Good, you're awake I thought you were dead." She said in a sarcastic voice.

I got up looked at her. She was standing. "Hope! You're standing." I said in a shocked voice.

"Yeah, I know. I was just waking up this morning...and...well...stood up. I was just as shocked as you. So how'd you sleep?"

My smile quickly faded to a frown. "Fine." I said in a sad voice. I didn't mean to say it like that.

She walked over to me and hugged me. "I know it's hard, to get over this, but if you need to talk to anyone I'm right here."

"Defiantly."

She walked out of the room so I could get dressed.

I walked out of the room, and in the kitchen, where I found eggs and bacon on a nice plate, with orange juice in a glass right next to it. There was also a note right next to it that said.

Casey-
Adam's coming by later to check on you, so eat up.
-Hope

I sat down and started eating. I started to wonder where Hope went. I picked the note off the table. I read it a few more times. The page lifted up to relieve another page. I pulled the notes apart, and read the second one. It read.

Casey-
I forgot to mention, that I was going on a run, and won't be back for a while.
-Hope

I let out a little laugh. I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door cautiously. I looked out the window. I saw Adam. Of course I let him in. "How are you?" He asked me.

I couldn't tell him what actually happened last night. I didn't want another person worried about me. Instead I put a smile on my face and said "Fine."

He looked at me, as if he could see right through my attempt to look happy.

He gave me a quick kiss on the head, and walked in the living room.

Adam stayed a while and talked to me...about....just everything. He was talking and going on about some story. "Adam!" I suddenly screamed.

He looked at me shocked. "Yeah."

"I need to tell you something."

"You know you can tell me anything." He said.

"It's about my dream last night...you were in it."

"Ok..."

"Well last night I was running. Just like when I was running away from Mason and his men. I suddenly ran into him. He said, that he finally found me. I was in bed all the sudden. I looked around and found him. I asked him why he was here, and said he wanted to show me the truth, and I closed my eye. When I opened my eyes, I was in a cemetery. You were there."

He looked at me with a look of shock. I continued. "I walked over to you and tried to talk to you but you couldn't hear me. You got up and walked over to the pond. You had a flower. You smelled it, and said 'I will always love you' and walked away. I went to the grave you were at, and saw..." I stopped.

"What'd you see?" He asked me.

"My name on it. "

He looked at me in with those big blue eyes that always make me melt inside. I could never look in his eyes without me wanting to kiss him. He started to lean in, and started kissing me. I let him. He put one hand on my knee, and one on the back of my neck. I let him. He moved his hand on my knee, to my hip. He stood me up. He pulled me in. I had my hands on his chest, I put them around his neck. He moved his hand down my back, and put his hands up my shirt, slowly, just in case. He reached my bra. I stopped and looked at him, with a look on my face that said "I like that." He put one hand on my cheek, and keep going. I moved my hands from his neck to his hips. I got a grasp on his shirt, and quickly took it off of him. I put my hands on his abs. I could tell he was flexing them. It made me laugh. He laughed too. He slowly put his hands on thighs and lifted me. He walked to the near by wall. The slam against the wall made me lose some of my breath, but I wanted more, so let him continue. With one arm still holding me he put his hand up my shirt, slowly, it felt good. He reached my breast and started to squeeze. It seemed so good but felt so wrong. I stopped him again, this time pushing him away. He let me go. He looked in my eyes with a look that said "is something wrong?" I keep staring in his eyes. He smiled and leaned in again. I pushed him again. I wanted this so much, just not now. "No!" I said, louder then I wanted to.

"What?" He asked me.

"I want this really bad-"

"Then why stop me."

"Even though, I want this, I don't want it now."

"Ok." He said in a understanding voice.

"Thanks for understanding."

I kissed him and walked away from him. I looked back at him. I didn't notice the chair in front of me. I tripped over the chair, hit my head on the counter, and was immediately was knocked out.