2 - Plaitnum band

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL

I took a car with Sergio and two other guards. We eventually stopped at sprawling mansion. A smaller one, but nonetheless it's grounds were wide and wrapped around the house. The green lawn was only interrupted by perfectly cut bushes which outlined the sides, drawing attention to the meticulous flower beds. Soft purple violets and blush pink roses blended together while bees flew around hungrily finding any pollen they could.

My black shoes crunched against the grey chalky gravel as I made my way up to the large steel gates. They were locked and topped with sharpened spikes. Two guards, men dressed in  black, their muscled arms holding onto machine guns, stared my way. I stopped a few feet away. "I'm here to see Donzel." I stated, my head high, my face in it's usual bored look. The moustached man removed his dark sunglasses, revealing a small scar running through his eyebrow. Before he could utter a remark, he turned his back when a woman spoke up.

"Now now Raúl, let the man through. This is not how we treat our guests." The woman spoke, tilting her head of long dark hair. Raúl quickly pushed a button and the gates were opened with a low grating sound. I walked up to the woman taking in her short leather skirt and long sleeved black top. Placing my hands into the pockets of my trousers, I walked with her to the house. Her heels crunched against the stone lined ground as she took every step with confidence.

"So what do I owe this pleasure?" The woman spoke, her voice laced with an Italian accent. I chuckled lightly, admiring the grey house with the window frames all painted in white. "Can't I just visit whenever I want for whatever reason?" I spoke back. The woman chuckled. "I'm a busy woman Enzo." She remarked and walked up the four steps leading to the door of her home.

I followed behind her. "Isn't everyone busy Donzel?" I raised a brow making her chuckle again. She led me through the large bright  landing and across to an equally large living room. There were white sofas and a matching white rug atop the wooden floorboards. The large windows brought in light. And although the room was large and clean, it felt homely. Donzel sat on one of the sofas and crossed her legs, pulling her skirt down slightly. I took a seat in front of her, being separated by the mirrored coffee table on-top of which were candles and a dish of dried potpourri petals, smelling of rose and lavender.

"You've been keeping clean recently." I relaxed back and crossed my legs. I pulled out my cigarette pack and pulled one out. I tossed the small box onto the coffee table and Donzel, after scoffing, helped herself to one. "Being good at hiding what you do isn't keeping clean.  It's called being smart. Perhaps you'd learn a thing or two about that." She smiled, her full darkly painted lips tugging into a smile. She flicked on her lighter and held the flame to her cigarette and smoked it.

She tossed the lighter to me and I grabbed it with ease. I flicked it open and lit up my own cigarette. "If you know the right people, you know everything. Why would I hide what I do?" I grinned, watching the smoke diffuse into the clean air. She chuckled, her dark eyes locking with mine. "Oh forgive me, I completely forgot what a king you are. People like me are completely beneath you. Good for nothing expect cleaning up bodies and walking around half naked." She grinned, holding her cigarette between her fingers of which her nails were painted in a glossy black.