9 - Violence

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

The next evening, we; Raf, Fabi and I were donned in black from head to toe. We all wore bulletproof vests, carried a crazy amount of ammo and held guns. Not ordinary hand guns, but machine guns. This so called favor was going to be hard hitting.

I checked the scope of my gun, looking through the lens. I clicked a button and a red laser shot out, pointing ahead with sharp precision. Deadly. This mission would be deadly. Raf and I went on many missions so we weren't even bothered. What bothered us was the snow, the cold and the ice.

I pulled the machine gun around me, the strap being flush against my chest. In my belt sat a couple of smoke grenades, flares and a chain. I looked across at Raf who was inspecting his guns, checking which ones he would use first. His belt held several gleaming knives, some longer, some shorter. I only had the one knife. I only needed the one anyway. Raf's tan skin was hidden underneath his black long sleeved top, on-top of which was a bullet proof vest. He pulled the straps tighter, so that the vest outlined his muscled physique.

"They know we're coming. So we're going all out." Fabi smiled, now feeling more at ease being in Raf and I's company. He too was dressed in all black, a machine gun in hand with extra bullets in his bandolier which went across his chest. The mission: to kill a group of six men. And not just ordinary men. These men were trained ex navy seals and marines. They went rogue a couple of years ago and they wanted to get rid of the Russian mafia. I cared not for Fabi. It was his mafia, if it fell, it was his fault. But he called in the favor. I couldn't not go ahead with it.

I told mom and dad about it. They would have found out anyway and it's better coming from my mouth. They did scold me of course but they weren't bothered. They knew I could handle myself because they raised me. Raf and I were raised by two mafia bosses, uncles who were trained, one of whom was an assassin. Six men were nothing to us. Granted they would have an arsenal of disposable men but they were also nothing.

We drove to the location in the dead of night. Raf and I were both freezing our asses off, this climate was fucking insane. We parked a good way away from the building, a sixteen floored hotel. It was only us three against all of them. Simple really. I've only worked with Raf, so working with Fabi would be difficult and it would require a bit of trust. Surely I can trust the man. Surely he's not leading Raf and I into a trap. In case he was, I gave Sergio orders to shoot his sister on my command.

Fabi led the way, keeping close to the walls of buildings until we saw the hotel ahead. Shit. There were civilians inside. Fucking fuck. We had to be careful. Our shoes crunched against the cold snowy ground as we meandered past trees and cars before coming up at the side of the hotel. Raf clutched his gun to his chest, nodding once at me. He wasn't even chewing gum this time. I rolled my neck and loosened my shoulders. Fabi was ahead and he made some gestures with his hands that meant for me to go right and him left.