43 - Devour

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT (18+)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMEXY SMUT 😏

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT (18+) EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING SMEXY SMUT 😏

I lay on my bed smiling widely, holding my phone to my ear. Lira was on the way back from Albania. She would be back in my arms in roughly three hours. I always miss her. It's hard not to.

She had already spent half an hour catching me up with nonsense, telling me about Admir and Nico. I was happy for them both. I'll admit I was a bit surprised when Lira told me but Admir should open his heart up a little, with what he's been through, he deserves happiness. I listened to Lira talk, hearing her voice, sensing her enthusiasm.

She had been away for a week. I did say she could stay for longer if she wanted but she said she wanted to be with me. That only made me smile more. Because of course I wanted her back.

"I think I need to see a doctor when I get back." She sighed. She sounded so tired and I wished she slept on the plane but she couldn't. "Why? Is everything okay?" I asked with worry, propping myself up onto my elbows.

"No everything's okay I think. I just feel cold sometimes and I'm tired all the time." She yawned. I was glad that she told me how she actually felt. Sometimes she tried to keep it to herself because she was strong and stubborn. "We'll go and see a doctor when you come home." I reassured.

We spoke a while longer until she ended the call wanting to rest a little. I pulled myself off the bed and headed downstairs. I needed to make her some food. Then prepare her a bath if she wanted one or not. I'd get a maid to throw her favourite pair of sweats into the clothes dryer so that they would be warm. I also had stocked the fridge with smoothies because she has been apparently drinking those a lot. Admir was kind enough to send me a list of the ones she liked.

Raf was in the kitchen, surprisingly not eating food for once. He stood cross armed looking at Sergio clearly impatient. "If he wants to say something he can say it to my face. The fucking idiot. Go to Venice and sort out the southern investments and if he intervenes, if he so much as steps in your way, tell him I'm coming for him. He works for us. I'll make him remember that." Raf gritted to Sergio who was staring hard faced at him, mentally jotting down notes. He nodded and excused himself.

"He giving you shit again?" I sighed, rubbing my eyes. Raf huffed a breath, folding his muscled arms. "Oh the usual. How he doesn't want to deal with the talking monkey and how he thinks he's important enough to meet with you."

I could hear the prickle of agitation in his voice. Raf was my right hand man, yet a lot of people treated him like shit. Because after all, he was young and not of my blood. People used that to screw him over, thinking they could fool him. Raf always proved himself and I was tired of people testing him.

"If he doesn't want to deal with you, cut him out." I walked around the island and began to rifle through the kitchen cupboards. Raf murmured something and we continued talking about business whilst I prepared some pasta. He went over a list of names I needed to meet with, projects I needed to approve and he gave me an update on Silvia.