8 - You owe me

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL/SMOKING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL/SMOKING

I was hungover as fuck. I sat with my head resting back on the sofa, my eyes closed, while the thrum of a splitting headache assaulted me. Raf was beside me but with his head solemnly hung in his hands. And uncle Kaden was sat on the other sofa, sipping on water.

"Yeah yeah Ace give it a rest." Uncle Kaden grumbled to dad who was giving him a lecture. I was glad he was giving uncle Kaden a lecture and not me. "All I did was take my nephews out for some drinks. You could have come if you wanted." Uncle Kaden added with a groan.

I felt something small pawing at my legs and I looked down to see Masiela. I leaned down and picked the dog up, placing her onto my lap. She enjoyed being stroked and then she ran up to Raf, who patted her head. "Is daddy sick?" Isabella asked walking in, holding onto Lira's hand.

She slept over last night while we were all out getting shitfaced. Lira did remove my clothes last night not that I could remember. All I could remember was seeing her undressing. "No he's not. They're all just drunk." Lira replied with a smile. Isabella went to check on her dad, holding his face in her hands and Lira sat down in between Raf and I. She smiled looking at Masiela in Raf's lap. She reached out to stroke it and as expected, the dog bared it's teeth at her. Lira backed away and leaned into me.

"Ace sorry again for getting you with the sword." Lira apologised to dad, whilst looking at the small bandage on his forearm. Apparently they had a sword fight. Fuck. They must have have had more fun than we did last night. Dad chuckled and shook his head. "I've told you to stop apologising. Don't worry about it." He smiled, making Lira nod, acting a little shy. She was cute when she was shy.

It was now two hours later, everyone had gone their separate ways and I was a little more sober, a little better. I found Lira in the kitchen, plating up some dog food for Masiela. "Are you going to be a good girl?" She asked the playful dog who looked at her with eagerness. It jumped on its feet, tail wagging when Lira brought the dish down towards her. "Sit. Wait. I'm going to put the bowl down and then you can eat it." Lira ordered, her eyes fixed firmly on Masiela. She slowly placed the bowl down but before she could tear her hand away, Masiela rushed for the bowl. "Damn bitch." Lira swore while whipping her hand away.

I walked over to her, taking in how beautiful she looked. Still in simple jeans and a T-shirt but she could pull anything off. She smiled when she saw me and put her hand down by her side. I frowned and picked her hand up in mine, rubbing the back of it with my thumb. "Fabi has called in a favor. Specifically my favor. So looks like Raf and I are off to Russia." I sighed.

"I could I come with you." She offered. I shook my head slowly. I know she hated her jet lag and besides I could handle it. "No it's okay. Raf is coming. And I promise I'll try and be friendly." I smiled. She hummed and wrapped her arms around my neck, with me putting mine around her waist. "Okay bello. I love you." She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too." I mumbled against her skin.