Chapter 16

Clay POV

What the fuck is happening in there. Before stepping in and interrupting, I decide to let myself pry a bit more, wanting to get more information out of the two before I confront them.

"Dude he's too good! I tried my best." Sam responds disappointment lingering in his expression.

"Holy shit Sam you're pathetic." He pauses and I can hear his footsteps pacing around. "Look, the scouts are coming Saturday and I can't have George taking up all the spotlight." He continues.

So that's why he doesn't want him on the team, because the scouts won't look at him since George is playing the same position. I mean I get it I'm competitive too but I would never jeopardize someone's future like that, especially if they were someone I cared about.

I would never do that to George.

"Whatever, I'll just do it myself. Rough him up at home and maybe this time he will listen to me." He says casually, like this is normal.

"Are you insane? He's your boyfriend man" Sam replies sounding shocked at Braden's words.

"Yeah and he's an entitled little brat. Maybe I'll make him suck my dick first, show him whose really boss" He laughs as if he says something funny and I can hear Sam force out a small chuckle. I know he's not necessarily agreeing but what kind of person sits there and doesn't step in when being told something like this.

"Is he good in bed?" Sam questions genuinely. I silently pray he doesn't share anything with him. Why on earth would you want other people to know about your sex life, especially about your boyfriend. The question disgusts me. I can borderline hear the smirk in Braden's words, "Oh hell yeah, wanna see?" I peek around the corner and see him pull out his phone, scrolling through it and pressing on a video. The sound echoes across the room.

"Go on, beg daddy for it, tell me how much you love my cock"

I hear moaning and the sound of skin slapping.

"I love it, please please!"

My jaw clenches and I decide I've heard enough. I put the pieces together as to why George kept on saying it was way more complicated then I imagined, and he was right. My heart sinks when I picture George trying to leave, but being blackmailed. I finally step into the room clearing my throat. Their eyes fall on me and they quickly click off the video, acting as if nothing was happening.

"Oh its just Clay" Braden says, sounding relieved.

"What is that supposed to mean?" my brows knit together in confusion.

"Nothing, I was just showing Sam a video of George, and you hate him so I know you wouldn't mind" he explains. I don't know why he pictures me as some asshole that would let this slide, but I use it to my advantage.

I put on the fakest smile and ask with false curiosity, "Can I see? I heard muffles of it and I found it hilarious!"

Sam gives me a puzzled look and I can tell he is confused by the way I'm acting.

"Sure man!" Braden's eyes light up, "You can see how much of a bottom George actually is, although he tries to fake being top shit at school" he walks over to me and opens up his camera roll, as much as I would love to see George this vulnerable, I would rather die then see it happen with none other than Braden.

The thought repulses me.

When he faces his phone towards me I see various amounts of pictures and videos of vulgar things between the two, wondering if George even knew this was happening at the time. Although this is very tempting to look at, I stop him before he presses on any of them so I don't see anything. I drop my fake act and grab his phone from his hand.