Chapter 33

* CW Mature Content * 

Clay POV

I was currently on top of him and we we're making out desperately like we have both been waiting for this moment to happen again. I am glad that George is with me on this vacation or else this would have been another extremely boring University tour and I am so tired of those. None of the other universities have been appealing to me honestly which is stressing me out. 

I get pulled back to reality when I feel him slip his tongue into my mouth and his arms squeeze my lower waist to pull me down onto him roughly. I can't help myself from groaning into the kiss. 

I flip us over so that I am lying down on the bed and he is in a position of riding me. I tightly grab his hips and push him down rhythmically so he is grinding on me. His mouth is agape as he stares down at me breathing heavily. 

His hair is all messed up from our previous position and he tries speeding up the movement but I only grip at him harder, making sure he knows once again that in the bedroom I am the one in control. 

"Kiss me pretty boy" I demand lowly and he does immediately as I'd asked, bending over and kissing my neck as I lay my head back against the pillow. A feeling of satisfaction and confidence growing over me as I have not only the prettiest boy I've ever seen do as I please with no questions asked, it's the fact that it's George. 

He starts sucking down onto my skin and it feels so good, my breathing start to pick up at the friction between us. I move my hands to his ass and pull him down roughly, meeting the action with my hips. I feel him moan against my neck. 

He starts peppering me with soft kisses on my jawline as he speaks up, evidently trying to plead nicely to get me to do what he says, "Clay can you fuck me please?" he asks through a sweet tone.

I pull his head up by his hair and I can feel him squirming on top of me, the feeling in my pants only growing tighter. He stares at me with doe eyes awaiting my reply. 

"And why should I do that?" I taunt. I love messing with him in these types of situations. 

He whines, "I need it so bad" 

I chuckle at his confession, "be honest with me sweetheart, touching yourself isn't enough anymore is it?" I say raising an eyebrow expectantly.

He remains quiet, rutting down against me. 

I tug harder at his hair, "answer me" 

He shakes his head which makes me smirk. I sit up so now he is sitting on my lap.  

I move to whisper in his ear, "have you been thinking about this ever since I fucked you so good"

He nods with his eyes closed without hesitation. 

"Well if you so desperately need me, why don't you get on your knees and be a good boy for me, then I'll decide if you deserve it or not" 

This is when he decides he wants to be bratty again. "No, I want you now" he says demandingly. I click my tongue in disapproval and I lift him off me. 

I start stripping on the bed as he stands at the edge of it, staring at me. He clearly assumes I will be doing what he asked but little does he know that will not be the case. He starts taking his shirt off and then going to reach for the hem of his sweatpants. I'm now sitting fully naked and grab at his wrists to stop him. He looks down to me in confusion. "What do you think you're doing?" I say cocking my head to the side

"What" 

"You didn't think I was giving you want you wanted did you?" I say in a mocking tone. 

He rolls his eyes and huffs out, "why do you always have to be so difficult"