Chapter 32

George POV

It feels like I can't breath, like I'm suffocating and drowning under water.

I try to scream but I can't seem to get the words out.

He forces me down against the bed pining me down and I can't move. No one can hear me, it's just me and him in this dark scary room.

Tears start falling as I try repeatedly telling him to stop to no avail. He shushes me as he pushes into me, and the pain is unbearable.

"Please stop!" I beg helplessly.

To him it's a game.

"What? Am I too big for you?" Braden replies showing no mercy. I hate how I feel in this moment. I hate what he does to me. The way he treats me makes me want to crawl up in a ball and die.

Every time I try to scream it's just air that comes out. What is happening? Why can't I scream?

Let me out! I hate this let me out! Please I hate this dream let me out!

"STOP LET ME OUT!" I sit up in my bed bawling breathing heavily. I hug my bent legs and bury my face in my knees.

"George? George what's wrong" I hear a faint whisper from beside me.

I pick my head up slightly to look over to my side to see Clay rubbing one of his eyes as he sits up.

Shit I didn't mean to wake him.

"Nothing, go back to bed" I try to sound confident but can't help my shaky voice as I speak.

"It doesn't sound like nothing" he says lowly and reaches over to pull me into his chest which causes me to fully loose it and I can't control the stream of tears that fall down my cheeks. He lies us back down and I grab tightly onto his waist while my head is lying on his bare chest. He starts lightly playing with my hair just letting me let it all out.

"Shh shh, it's okay it was just a dream, you're okay" he repeats softly and it calms me down after awhile.

He continues to run his fingers through my hair as my breathing starts to even out.

"Sorry" I mumble and loosen my grip on him, feeling the embarrassment after having just broke down in front of him.

"Don't be sorry, you're okay" he coos.

I don't know what to respond so I stay silent.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks cautiously.

"It's- it's dumb" I hesitate. He knows it's hard for me to open up about my feelings but I want to try with him.

"I'm sure it's not"

"Um, well I've been having these uh dreams ever since..." I trail off not wanting to say it out loud.

He seems to understand what I am trying to tell him, he nods above me and moves from my hair to the my back, rubbing soothing circles into my skin. It makes me want to open up even more and tell him everything about me. He is being so compassionate and caring, I've never had something like this before.

"He holds me down and I can't breath and he just mocks me while- while he hurts me an- and forces me to do things" My eyes starts watering again when I start speaking about it.

He lifts my chin up with his other hand so I am looking up at him, "I'm sorry you're having these dreams and I'm sorry he ever laid a finger on you, but I promise you he never will again, okay?"