Chapter 26

Hellooo! Sorry I've been in exams for the past two weeks:) 

Clay POV 

The game went better than I could have imagined. Sure I almost caused us to lose, but thankfully because of George I didn't look that bad, and no one other than him seemed to notice that he pretty much just saved my career. I was having the best game of my life before that throw. I had even managed to dodge sacks and out run players which is something a quarterback usually doesn't have to do. 

But alas, I had a few scouts come up to me offering me insane scholarships all trying to recruit me on to their teams. I told them I would stay in touch and think about it. They offered me tours which of course who am I to deny a free trip? 

I wonder if anyone else on the team got any offers. I'm sure George did but I wonder what schools. It was very rare to get recruited from the same team to the same school, so I doubt any scout of mine went up to him. 

At least I hope not. I could not stand being with him throughout all of University. 

On the other hand though, maybe I would? It would be kind of hilarious seeing his face when I show up to the same school as him. 

I feel a hand clasp down on my shoulder and I turn to the right. Nick is standing there with a huge smile on his face. "I was wondering when you were gonna enter the change rooms! What? Flooded with scouts" he teases lightheartedly. I chuckle, "yeah something like that" 

"Well tell me! What schools?" He questions intrigued. 

"I'll tell you later when there's less people" the change room is still packed and I don't want all the boys knowing everything about my life. As much as I love attention, I'm very private when it comes to my personal life. He nods in understanding, knowing how I am since he is my best friend. "What about you, any offers?" I ask back as I start to take off my football gear. 

He tries to hide the excitement on his face, "yeah actually some school down in Oklahoma" he says trying his best to sound nonchalant about it but I know how much of a big deal this is to him. 

"Dude! That's insane!" I pull him into a bear hug and he laughs. He then stops hiding the act. 

"I know right! They might give me a full ride! My parents will be so proud" His smile is so wide and I can't help but reciprocate his excitement. 

"Holy shit that's so sick dude!" 

"Was that one of the schools that came up to you? Maybe we could go together!" He asks beaming with excitement. 

I hate to burst his bubble, but they didn't offer me anything. "No unfortunately, but maybe I'll go to a school close to there" I say trying to sugarcoat it. 

His face falls a bit but he nods anyway. 

We talk some more before I tell him I have to take a shower before coach screams at us for missing our reservation. 

As I get my things ready for my shower, I walk over to the back of the change room. I try and keep my gaze forward, not letting my eyes wander over the naked bodies of my teammates. 

This isn't because I want to see them naked, its just because there are dicks swinging in my face and sometimes the movement catches my eye. When I make it to the showers I see they are all taken at the moment, but the last door is being opened which means they are probably finishing up right now. I huff and wait for them to gather their things and exit. 

When he steps out I see no other than George. But unlike every other guy in the room, he already has his shirt on and his towel wrapped around his waist. His hair is wet and droplets are dripping down his face. He brought his clothes in with him? This is the first time I think I have ever seen George take a shower at school and he changed in the stall? The only person I would actually want to see exposed. His pale smooth skin and his lean body. My mind wonders to how nice his ass would look without any clothing covering it up.