Chapter 28

My first time writing stuff like this so it took me awhile to get it right! I tried lol

* CW Mature Content *

George POV

The whole ride back to his house was sat through in comfortable silence. He would sometimes move his free hand to grab at my thigh and I did not protest one bit. We listened to Chase Atlantic most of the way but my mind hasn't stopped racing.

What is he planning on doing when we get there? Are we really gonna hook up or is he just gonna lead me on like he has been doing for ages now.

I don't want to get my hopes up, and I also don't know if I should perhaps tease him this time around and not let him get what he wants that easily. But alas, fighting of my urges is harder than it seems.

Because he was definitely right when he said I wanted this, badly.

Even though I would never mutter those words out loud.

I tried to make conversation by asking him if any schools had offered him any scholarships but he had just shut me down saying he doesn't want to tell anyone till he makes a final decision.

I guess he got a lot more offers than I did. Which doesn't make any sense since I am clearly better than him.

So we finally arrived at his house after what felt like the longest car ride ever.

He shifted the car to park and shut off the engine, I sat there waiting for him to get out of the car but he didn't.

"So you're not gonna open the car door for me? Wow such a gentleman" I say with sarcastic undertones and go to get out of the car myself. He stops me by a firm hold on my wrist.

When I turn to look at him I have never seen this expression on his face before, he looks determined and his eyes show off nothing but want and lust towards me. I gulp nervously, trying to hid it on any of my facial features that I am currently extremely nervous for what's about to come.

"What?" I ask nervously with a quiet laugh, the silence is killing me and is just making me even more flustered without anything going on.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asks softly, his eyes checking out every single part of me shamelessly.

"Well yeah hurry up before I change my mind" I roll my eyes, trying to maintain a fake calm demeanor, while the inside of me feels like it is gonna burst.

He chuckles lowly at my antics, clearly reading right through me.

He pulls me in closer and I can feel his hot breath on the side on my neck. With his free hand he tilts my head up to his liking.

"I'll have you screaming my name Davidson" he warns in a whisper near the side of my ear, and starts leaving small kisses on my neck, awaiting my reply.

"Yeah right" I say through a shakily breath, trying to keep my act up but the feel of his soft lips on my neck and his small nibbles are making it so hard to not give in already.

"It'll ruin you George, you'll never be able to find pleasure as good as this." He finally lets go of my wrist and my hand instantly flies up to thread through his hair, he places his hand on my thigh, squeezing softly. "It'll ruin you to the point you keep coming back for more" he continues, I want him so badly to just take me right here right now.

"Then prove it, cause all I hear right now is a lot of faulty promises" I fight back, hiding my eagerness to get on with it by coaxing him to do something already.