Chapter 1:: We met again

Author's POV: 

"Y/Nah! Reconsider our decision. Shouldn't you move back in? You are bad at cooking and you cannot even wash your clothes. Move out later! I am the one who ends up coming to your apartment every day and taking care of you." Your mother said as you sighed looking at the floor. You held the phone closer to your ear saying, "Mom! I am an adult now.. why would I move back in?"
"I'm not asking this for you but for me. Help me by moving in! You cannot even find a maid. It's been half a year since you moved out and it's such a mess. Being an adult doesn't make you responsible!"  She said as you pulled the phone a little far from your ear sighing. 

"Fine! Give me a week... and I don't want to sell this apartment. I will move back here later... once I learn how to be responsible, okay? It's so hard to find a good apartment in this place... I am not going to sell this apartment." You spoke while eating the chips in front of you.
"Why would you even waste your rent on this apartment? You're living with us, just sell this apartment." Your mother said as you sighed.
"I don't get why you have to do this but... ah! I'm an adult Nah!" You said as she replied, "Adult who's not responsible. You rarely visit us anyway. Do you think you can cut off ties with us by moving out?? Just stay here for a month. I'm saying this cause I miss you so much." Your mother said as you looked down.

"I miss you too... fine. I'll just move back in. See how responsible I am?" You said as she chuckled. You both shared some more talks and hung up. You jumped on your couch laughing like a maniac throwing the phone on the other couch.
"I've been wanting to move back in for SO LONG!! Ah.. living here is hard. All the bills... food.. laundry. Ah- great I'm moving back! Never am I moving back alone." You giggled.

"Ah! I need to get some groceries." You sighed before taking your wallet as you walked towards the front door putting on your shoes. Dashing out of the apartment building, you ran towards the supermarket which was on the road beside your apartment. Getting in the supermarket wearing your casual hoodie and sweatpants, you went towards the snacks section. 
"Mmm! Chocolates!!" You giggled putting all the wafer packets, chocolates and chips you liked in the shopping basket you were holding. You looked behind you to see a guy looking at you. You awkwardly looked away feeling embarrassed. 
"Aish... he saw me acting like a monkey, didn't he?" You asked yourself facepalming yourself.

 After some time of roaming around the market for some time and getting some more stuff, necessary and unnecessary, you went to the cash counter. 
"Is this all, ma'am?" The cashier asked as you nodded.

"It will be 12750 won(10.65 dollars), ma'am." He said as you nodded before taking out your wallet. Your eyes widened when you saw that you forgot to bring your card with you.
"Ah... I must've taken it out from my wallet while trying to copy 5-minute crafts! That darn channel... ah! What do I do now?" You sighed seeing how much cash you had. 
"I still need 5568.19 won(4.65 dollars)... what do I do?" You sighed as the cashier looked at you awkwardly.
"Are you in short of cash ma'am?" She asked as you looked down biting your lips in embarrassment.

"I think I forgot.." You said as she smiled awkwardly. But suddenly, you felt a figure stand beside you. 
"How much money is she in short of?" A deep and attractive voice spoke making a shiver run down your spine. You looked beside you to see the same guy standing there with a smile.
"5568.19 won, sir." The cashier spoke as he said, "I'll pay for her then." You looked at the guy confused not understanding the situation.
"Wait- why would you..?" You asked as he smiled at you saying, "You can repay me for it then!" 
"Huh?" You asked as he looked at your face before smiling while you looked at him confused.