Chapter 28:: Not an end

Author's POV || 2 years later 

"Cheers!" Everyone cheered and chugged down their glasses of beer as Taehyung sighed looking at Junho who was passed out because of drinking too much. 
"Aigo.." Taehyung sighed saying, "Guys... I know we're in a University reunion, but I have to leave." 
"Yah, why would you leave so early? We should party the entire night!"
One of Taehyung's friends said as Taehyung sighed saying, "Well... you can party with your single a*ses. My girlfriend is waiting for me at home." 
"Hah, lover b*stard."
One of the boys spoke as he sighed picking up Junho as he drove towards your apartment. 

Ringing the doorbell while holding Junho who was drunk, he waited for the door to open. Soon, Mina opened the door and spoke, "Oh.. aigo! This Junho punk. Come in." Taehyung nodded dragging Junho inside as he pushed him on a couch sighing.
"I'm so exhausted because of this a*shole." Taehyung sighed as Mina chuckled saying, "I'll get you a glass of water." Taehyung nodded as Mina got inside the kitchen and came out with a glass of water. She gave it to Taehyung who thanked her while drinking it. 
"Where's noona?" He asked as Mina sighed saying, "She's... in the room. I think she'll murder you today." Taehyung gulped nodding. Getting up, he knocked twice on your room door but sighed not hearing any response. 

He turned the doorknob to find out that the door was unlocked. He opened the door peeking inside to see no one. Frowning, he got inside closing the door. The room was chill and quiet with the golden fairy lights lighting up the room. 

He sat on the bed waiting for you to hear sounds from the bathroom. Soon, you came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your head.
"Noona? Did you bath this late?!" He asked as you looked at him confused and spoke, "Woah! You're early! I thought you wouldn't even come home tonight." He thinned his lips looking down. 
"Sorry, Noona... I won't be late again. It's just 11 pm." He said as you glared at him saying, "Yah! Do you know how worried I get every time you're out late drinking? I know you're an adult but... I can't trust the girls of your University. They're always drooling over you!!" You said as he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You asked as he smiled walked towards you and hugged you making you frown.
"You reek of alcohol. I just showered, move away!" You said as he smiled saying, "I don't care. I missed you."
"Sure, liar."
You said as he sighed saying, "Noona. You know the only person I love is you, right?"
"I know... I am not worried about that."
You said as he pulled his face away still holding your waist saying, "Then what are you worried about?"
"Your safety, you idiot."
You said as he giggled pecking your forehead saying, "Noona...can I kiss you?" 
"Do you have the audacity to say that right now?"
You asked as he thinned his lips smiling. He spoke, "You smell nice."

"I stole your body wash." You said as he chuckled saying, "Nothing compared to how you stole my heart." He said as you gasped saying, "Oh my! What a- yah! Go away!!" 
"Where will I go to?"
He asked as you said, "To your home, of course."
"You are my home though."
He said as you sighed saying, "Will you stop Mr Kim?" He thinned his lips nodding.
"Why are you at my apartment?" You asked as he spoke, "Junho is drunk again... so I'm staying over."
"What? Mina... Junho and now you?! I should've stayed at dad's house."
You said as he smiled saying, "I would've sneaked into your room anyway."
"Right..."
You said as he giggled. You caressed his cheeks saying, "Let's go sleep... Get freshened up." He nodded before going inside the bathroom as you smiled walking out of the room to see Junho and Mina in a mess.

"Aigo... why are you both always fighting?!" You asked as Mina replied, "This punk is so annoying! He snatched my phone away from me and started blabbering rubbish in front of my boyfriend!"
"Junho..."
You sighed.
"Leave him. Go sleep." You told Mina who scoffed nodding. She pouted sadly as you smiled patting her head saying, "I'm sorry on behalf of my brother." She thinned her lips nodding and left.