Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret

Author's POV:

"We're doomed," Taehyung spoke as you looked at him confused. Looking behind, you saw Junho standing there blankly staring at you both. He looked like he was about to k*ll you both at the very moment making your eyes widen.
"YOU BRATS!" He screamed as you both looked at each other and said, "RUN!" You both started running holding hands while Junho chased you both with the bag of fruits he was holding. 
"YOU BOTH! STOP RIGHT THERE!" He screamed as you both ran together. Getting inside Taehyung's apartment, Taehyung shut the door as Junho was running up the stairs. 

"Y/N?" Mrs KIm asked coming here as you sighed looking at Taehyung. 
"Did Junho see you both?" She asked as you both looked at her confused. You flinched hearing Junho screaming from the outside, "COME OUT! I'LL FRY YOU BOTH!"
Mrs Kim chuckled saying, "I'll convince him. Let him in." You both looked at her completely confused as she said, "I saw you both in Daegu. Don't worry. Call Junho in first." 

---Time skip

Junho glared at you and Taehyung sitting on the couch as you both sat in front of him awkwardly. Mrs Kim chuckled saying, "Junho dear, don't stay mad at them. You probably knew it before too, right? The way they were being so obvious.." 
"Of course... I guessed. But they're worse than what I expected! IN FRONT OF HIS OWN HOUSE?! WHO DOES THAT?" Junho asked as Taehyung thinned his lips saying, "Who asked you to come to my house?"
"Then why is Noona here?" Junho asked as you said, "Because I was invited... unlike you."

"You both-" Junho was about to scold you again but stopped sighing. Mrs Kim chuckled saying, "They're too dumb. Don't even mind them." 
"Eomeonim. Since when did you know?" You asked as she said, "Since the moment you told me Taehyung grew up very well. I could see everything in your eyes." Your face heated up as you looked at anywhere but Taehyung who was looking at you confused.
"I came here to accompany you since you were home... and you-" Junho scoffed as you and Taehyung awkwardly sat there. 

"But why are you both hiding it from us?" Mrs Kim asked as you replied, "We weren't... it was just that, we planned on telling you all once we come back from Daegu but then... his exams and... you also fell sick. So, we couldn't tell anyone." You said as Taehyung frowned asking, "Sick? Who's sick? What's wrong with mom?" Mrs Kim sighed saying, "You'll know that later. Give your exams first." Taehyung eyed his mom and mumbled, "Is it her hand? It's healing though."

"Are you mad at us Mrs Kim?" You asked as she said, "Of course not. I'm glad a sweet girl like you ended up with my dumb kid. Know that he can be too cheesy at times." She said as you asked, "He's cheesy with you too?!" Mrs Kim and Junho looked at you with raised brows as Taehyung facepalmed himself. You awkwardly looked at the ceiling saying, "I mean.. I... he does say cheesy stuff." 

"Woah.. she doesn't have a filter in her mouth," Junho said as you thinned your lips. Mrs Kim chuckled saying, "Okay.. kids. I'll get some snacks for you all." She got up as you got up along with her saying, "I'll help you." She smiled saying, "Isn't it your first time here? The entrance was pretty chaotic. Just rest."
"It's okay! I can come here again later, right? You're not well, let me help you. I'll help you cook too!" You said as she chuckled saying, "There's truly no need to."
"Just let her! She's already useless." Junho said as you glared at him. Taehyung smacked Junho's head making everyone look at him in disbelief.

You followed Mrs Kim to the kitchen. 
"I'll wash the fruits for you!" You said taking the fruits from her hands as she smiled saying, "Thank you." You smiled at her while washing the fruits. You kept them on the cutting board saying, "They can just chew the apple. Why do you have to cut it?" You asked as she said, "My left hand is the one which hurts. I can still use my right hand and... it's okay. I am going to the hospital after Taehyung's exam, on 13th February. so, don't worry so much." She said as you sighed saying, "Are you really fine?" 
"Yes, of course!"