Chapter 5:: I think I do

Author's POV:

"Oh.. okay." You said trying to open the car door but it wasn't opening. Taehyung forwarded his hand leaning towards you as he opened the car door while you looked at him flustered before getting out quickly followed by him.

"We're home," Junho spoke as you and Taehyung got inside followed by him.
"Woah! You 3 look exactly like the iconic 3 idiots! Why did you all stay out for so long?" Your mother spoke as Taehyung said, "We went for karaoke."
"Aigo... did Mina also go there? You should've brought her here. Tell her to come tomorrow morning, I'll make hangover soup for you all. Go sleep for now." Your mother said as you all nodded getting inside.
"Let's go to my room, Taehyung," Junho said as Taehyung nodded. Taehyung glanced at you one last time as they went upstairs. You sat in the kitchen drinking some water as you got up walking inside your room.

---Next morning

"Ah.. my head is going to explode." You mumbled as Mina, who came to a while ago sighed holding her head. Junho and Taehyung quietly sat at the dining table.
"Did you both not drink?" Your mom asked as the boys shook their heads.
"Mina noona and Y/N noona drank like madmen," Junho spoke as Taehyung tried not to smile while drinking the soup. 

"Aigo.. the elder ones act like kids while the kids act like they're some matured grown-ups." Your father said as your mother sighed. You looked at Taehyung who was drinking his soup. You remembered about last night. You were a little embarrassed, not only were you drunk, you took a walk with him and said weird stuff. You sighed drinking your soup trying to forget everything but your mind wasn't letting you. 
"I have work today, I'm leaving early." You said as Junho replied, "Yeah, me too. Taehyung's classes are postponed today. Guy's lucky but not me. I have to attend this class."
"I'm out... I'm going to sleep in all day." Mina said as you and Junho sighed. 

---Time skip

"I'll leave then." You said wearing your shoes when Taehyung spoke, "Noona."
"Yea?" You asked as he replied, "Should I drop you off? I'm free anyway.."
"Ah. I can just take the bus." You said as he replied, "Then, should I take the bus with you? I'm going to the area your work is in." 
"How do you know where I work?" You asked as Taehyung replied, "Ah. Junho told me!"

"Since when did he know?" You asked as he bit his lip saying, "Some time ago? I have to go that's why I'm asking." You looked at Taehyung weirdly but nodded smiling.
"Then, it's better to go together." He smiled nodding and quickly put on his shoes. 
"Let's go then." You said as he nodded smiling. You looked at him before chuckling in a low voice. You both walked towards the bus stand and sat on the bench waiting for the bus. It was going to arrive in 5 minutes. 

"Bus number 7651 right?" You asked as he looked at you cluelessly before faking a chuckle. You looked at him before looking at the sky while smiling. 
"Don't you have anything to do today?" You asked as he shook his head. You looked at him before looking away. Soon, the bus arrived as you both got in. He sat beside you as you looked outside the window.
"Where are you going by the way?" You asked as he scratched his neck saying, "Uhh... just- going to a.."
"You're lying, right?" You asked as he looked at you embarrassed. You broke out in laughter as he looked at you confused.

"Woah. You're unexpectedly cute. Well, even though you wanted to tag along, you should know how to lie first." You said smiling as Taehyung bit his lips in embarrassment.
You chuckled looking at him before looking away.
"I'll treat you to lunch today. What about that?" You asked as he looked at you confused.
"But you don't like treating people." He spoke as you smiled.